8AA 2016

Onthedirt

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good game as expected. LA just couldn't capitalize when it counted. We got on base either by hits, walks, or being hit by a pitch but couldn't get them across left several on base As did Dekalb. I don't say a whole lot negative but it is what it is until someone actually stands up and calls the illegal pitches, leaping, then Dekalb will continue on. I have to say shame on TSSAA for not calling it because it will not help her down the road when all Her mechanics will have to be re-learned because it will be called then. We see it all the time when watching televised games for college.

Edited by Onthedirt

Sounds like sour grapes Onthedirt. I've watched her pitch since her first lesson and you claims of illegal pitching are crap. She pitches every summer in high level A ball and never gets gets called. Take your whipping and be glad you are in the position you are in. That team over achieved. If Macon was full strength you wouldn't have even been in that game.

It was a good game as expected. LA just couldn't capitalize when it counted. We got on base either by hits, walks, or being hit by a pitch but couldn't get them across left several on base As did Dekalb. I don't say a whole lot negative but it is what it is until someone actually stands up and calls the illegal pitches, leaping, then Dekalb will continue on. I have to say shame on TSSAA for not calling it because it will not help her down the road when all Her mechanics will have to be re-learned because it will be called then. We see it all the time when watching televised games for college.

LA has some impressive youngsters, Ledbetter has district mvp written all over her in a few years.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Sounds like sour grapes Onthedirt. I've watched her pitch since her first lesson and you claims of illegal pitching are crap. She pitches every summer in high level A ball and never gets gets called. Take your whipping and be glad you are in the position you are in. That team over achieved. If Macon was full strength you wouldn't have even been in that game.

Haha the only crap I'm reading is what you just said. Macon co is a great team without a doubt but LA beat them 3 times this year and Dekalb once. The two last games Dekalb beat LA was 0-1 & 4-1... You didn't walk all over them and you are full strength. Caplinger is an outstanding ball player, not just pitching ... This girl can swing the bat very well & just all around good ball player. However, I agree you are not helping her in the long run by not correcting her leaping. Our local umps all say it is leaping but "no one else calls it so they aren't". That is hilarious and sad all at the same time. A rule is a rule & it won't fly in college I guarantee you that.... So winning isn't everything if you hurt the kid in the long run. Even the college scout at LA Dekalb region game said one is pitching legal and one leaping and "it's hard to correct that after so long". So hey go win your games and championships with a great player that you are not doing justice by not preparing her for next level.