Region 4AA Tournament

8AAwatcher

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notre Dame is the most athletic team by far. The Byrd kid leads the team agian and is a double-double machine. A lot of young pieces also. Sequatchie is a junior heavy team that has struggled to score but plays very good defense, just no height. Best player is a 6'3 guard that is also the 5th leading scorer in the Chatt area. 

I saw ND play back in the summer at ND high school. Word was they had a kid from Ringgold playing with them. It was a local tournament ND had two teams playing in it. Not much information on the others. We play Signal Mountain on Sat we have played some of the same teams this year. Looking forward to the regional tournament.

I saw ND play back in the summer at ND high school. Word was they had a kid from Ringgold playing with them. It was a local tournament ND had two teams playing in it. Not much information on the others. We play Signal Mountain on Sat we have played some of the same teams this year. Looking forward to the regional tournament.

Any time you have private (recruiting) schools in like ND and CCS one has to expect them to bring in players from wherever they can.  I'm hoping its a sweep in the first round but if not then lets hope neither of the privates get to the finals.

7AA #1 - Notre Dame vs 8AA #4 - York

8AA #2 - Macon County vs 7AA #3 - Sequatchie County

8AA #1 - Upperman vs 7AA #4 - Signal Mountain

7AA #2 - Chattanooga Christian vs 8AA #3 - Smith County

Who do you like to win?

I'll take Notre Dame, Macon County, Upperman, and Smith

I think if York surrounding players step up and play like they did against Livingston and Blevins has a good night, York can play with ND but who knows how they will play...

I'm taking Notre Dame , Macon, Upperman, and Smith!! All good games!! Upperman to blow out signal mountain..

Notre Dame is the most athletic team by far. The Byrd kid leads the team agian and is a double-double machine. A lot of young pieces also. Sequatchie is a junior heavy team that has struggled to score but plays very good defense, just no height. Best player is a 6'3 guard that is also the 5th leading scorer in the Chatt area.

Pulling for all our local teams. Good luck ND, Signal, CCS and Sequatchie.