Region 8A

Intense

Booker T Vs Madison

TCA vs MAHS

Jackson Christian vs Mitchell

Middleton vs Carver

I'm going with booker T, TCA, Mitchell and Middleton. I do look for JC to compete with Mitchell And keep it close for awhile. JC has no experience vs Memphis teams so they will eventually fade late in game. Middleton hasn't played well in the region in the last 5 years. I think Carver could pull an upset but I'm still going with Middleton. Booker T will win in a blowout. Madison doesn't match up very well against BT. TCA will win by 8 or 10. TCA has a lot of tournament experience and is hosting this game so it favors them. MAHS will be a battle for 3.5 quarters.

Tuesday will be epic showdowns with Mitchell and Middleton and BTW vs TCA. State champion likely to come from this Region. You heard it here first! This region has won the Gold Ball the last two years and has one runner up.

Edited by TCAIntense

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Memphis fans who are unable to make it to the MAHS at TCA Region 8 quarter final game tonight, you can listen to it online at http://www.hippieradio1053.com . The game will be broadcast locally on Hippie Radio 105.3fm.   I will have the call of the game beginning with The Countdown To Tip Off Pregame Show at 5:45pm .  The tip off is scheduled for 6pm.  

I hope you enjoy my broadcast.

Edited by ReitzFan

Booker T Vs Madison

TCA vs MAHS

Jackson Christian vs Mitchell

Middleton vs Carver

I'm going with booker T, TCA, Mitchell and Middleton. I do look for JC to compete with Mitchell And keep it close for awhile. JC has no experience vs Memphis teams so they will eventually fade late in game. Middleton hasn't played well in the region in the last 5 years. I think Carver could pull an upset but I'm still going with Middleton. Booker T will win in a blowout. Madison doesn't match up very well against BT. TCA will win by 8 or 10. TCA has a lot of tournament experience and is hosting this game so it favors them. MAHS will be a battle for 3.5 quarters.

Tuesday will be epic showdowns with Mitchell and Middleton and BTW vs TCA. State champion likely to come from this Region. You heard it here first! This region has won the Gold Ball the last two years and has one runner up.

All my predictions came true. Tuesday's games will be titanic! Games could go either way! Middleton is playing well. I think they will get Mitchell. TCA is playing solid but we know BTW will be a major challenge. I think TCA's size could be the difference. Containing BT's guards will be a major challenge! TCA will need to score inside and often to win this game. Look forward to seeing Galilee!