Middleton vs. Dresden

tigerfanatic

I thought the Gallimore kid was phenomenal. GC played well and hit some money shots too. Dresden had some TO's late that cost them. Dresden's press the 1st half was ineffective and was the their demise, IMO. GC is the last team you want to try to out condition. If I was Dresden I would have 2 or 3 defenses against Middleton and hoped that one of them slowed them down. Middleton's bread and butter is their down low game and I would attack the rim and hope they would get in foul trouble. But I do think Dresden has a shot. If they play as well as they did last night, they can beat them.

We played them twice and we were down 8 at their place with 2 minutes left and come back in OT to beat them the first game of the year. Now we missed like 17 FT's that night, but they have just gotten better. They pressed us the 1st half last night and I think it took a toll on them. We beat them last year by 10 or so too in the region finals but they are a well coached good fundamental team. Middleton better be ready. They will not lay down.

Edited by pioneer42