A Sectionals

Shozen

Who advances to the glass house for A?

Meigs Co. @ Hampton

Cosby @ Grace Christian Academy

Jackson Co. @ Van Buren Co. (I wouldn't want to travel to VB's gym in a winner take all game.) Very tough place to play.

Marion Co. @ Clay Co.

Columbia Academy @ Middle TN Christian

Nashville Christian @ Loretto

B.T Washington @ Halls (West TN)

Union City @ Mitchell

I am going with Hampton, GCA, Jackson Co.(Close game), Clay Co., Middle TN, Loretto, B.T. Washington (upset), and Mitchell.

Edited by Shozen

I think Van Buren will beat Jackson this time. Not just saying that because that's my hometown either. I'm not as bold as you saying Halls will go down by Booker T but it may happen. Halls is a great team. Clay County will of course win by double digits but I think Marion will keep it closer than most would think. They are an underrated team.

I think Van Buren will beat Jackson this time. Not just saying that because that's my hometown either. I'm not as bold as you saying Halls will go down by Booker T but it may happen. Halls is a great team. Clay County will of course win by double digits but I think Marion will keep it closer than most would think. They are an underrated team.

If VB wins I wouldn't consider it an upset. You guys have a good team especially with Mills and the home crowd. However until otherwise proven JC is 2-0 vs VB with one blowout. I for one wouldn't want to be playing at VB in a winner take all 1 game. It will be a good fun game to watch.

Edited by Shozen

I highly doubt Halls loses at home.

I think they will. You haven't seen speed like BTW! I think Halls will keep it close for awhile but BT will pull away in 4th. I've seen Halls,UC, Mitchell, and BTW play. Mitchell and BTW are at another level. Ask UC what they thought about Mitchell last year. Halls is probably the only team in the state other than Mitchell that could pull the upset but I don't think it will happen.

BTW-Halls and UC-Mitchell are gonna be great. I think BTW and Mitchell get it done though. Halls shot selection really scares me. Forcing shots against BTW will be quickly turned into a rout. Union City and Mitchell will be determined by IF Stewart avoids foul trouble

I highly doubt Halls loses at home.

It will be very tough beating us at home. We are an offensive team and have been all year. BTW has very good guards but trust me they will have their hands full guarding Tavon King who is just as fast with mad ball handling skills and Cordell person who is very crafty with the ball. His floor vision and IQ is what makes him so unique. From what I saw, our big man will have a field day on the inside. I honestly don't even have an opinion on who will win cause both are very good.

VanBuren has been beaten by Jackson County twice this year.  Once by 40 in Jackson County and once in Spencer in a game that wasn't as close as the final score indicated.  Clay will win by 60 if it wants to.