AAA this season

fernando9

Haven't gotten to watch Oak Ridge yet this season.  Know they lost some very strong seniors including a wonderful scorer.  But they have another playmaker back and strong group of juniors.  May overall be a slight step behind the Farragut/Maryville/Bearden group this season, but should still be the class of their district. 

Jose Rodriguez should be back in a week or so. When he and Vinyard learn to play together, they will be dangerous. Losing ten seniors will hurt for a while. should be pretty good by the end of the year..

I really liked last year's scorer, also. My favorite player ever. Inside joke.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I get that inside joke   :thumb: .   Just saw him a few times but was fun to watch  ... congrats to him (and you!) and hope he is still playing and enjoying it!

Great to see the OR support on the board, and hopefully other schools will jump in.  We should start to know a bit more in next couple of weeks in east side with teams starting to play after breaks and (as I remember) Bearden's tournament hosting many of them soon.

Hendersonville soccer has the Bearden soccer tournament schedule: http://www.hendersonvillesoccer.com/news/february-2016/bearden-invitational-men-s-schedule-2016

Well, by the looks of that we aren't in it. I take that back, but we do play Bearden the 29th. I guess that's where I got mixed up. We play in the Smoky Mountain Cup April 1st-2nd in Gatlinburg.

Edited by SweetScience

• 3 weeks later...