Pickett vs South Greene: Could scoring records fall?

UCPrepShowcase

You won't be playing against those weak teams in East Tn. Pickett County plays in the best and toughest district in the state. While you may hold a record number of "appearances" we hold the record number of GOLD BALLS i.e. STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS! No district in Class A comes close to the number of STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS than District 7A has. We have 22 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS vs your 28 state appearances. There have been 11 Gold Balls won by teams in this district over the past 15 years. You can add another "appearance" we'll be adding another Gold ball. Any more questions?

What say you now?

Looked good definitely. Food for thought here south Greene had to have buzzer beater to beat community in first round last. I know community team is the same as last year.

South Greene played very poorly against Community. They really struggled to make their shots. They played well tonight and shot great. If they can continue with that and not make as many turnovers as they did tonight, I think they will be fine. This is a very different team from last year's. They are much more consistent and rounded.

If south Greene shoots the ball like they did tonight it will be extremely tough for sure for anyone to beat them. But sometimes good defense is a cause for shots not to fall. Community has size inside to compliment good guard play. This will be a better game than most people think

UC can't say nothing the better team won tonight it don't matter how many state championships you have you ain't getting another one this year and I like Pickett county thought they were a good team but UC is says things in such a jerky condescending way I cheer against 7a just so he has to as he always says "eat crow"

South Greene played very poorly against Community. They really struggled to make their shots. They played well tonight and shot great. If they can continue with that and not make as many turnovers as they did tonight, I think they will be fine. This is a very different team from last year's. They are much more consistent and rounded.

That's what I like about this team! Any given night someone can go off go off for 20. It's hard to defend

UC can't say nothing the better team won tonight it don't matter how many state championships you have you ain't getting another one this year and I like Pickett county thought they were a good team but UC is says things in such a jerky condescending way I cheer against 7a just so he has to as he always says "eat crow"

Lol. I was just ribbing him. I normally just move on from that talk, but couldn't pass that up.

Root against an entire district of teams because one poster on a high school message board is a jerk sometimes. That makes sense...Good luck to South Greene, they will be tough to beat for sure.