Pickett vs South Greene: Could scoring records fall?

UCPrepShowcase

If south Greene shoots the ball like they did tonight it will be extremely tough for sure for anyone to beat them. But sometimes good defense is a cause for shots not to fall. Community has size inside to compliment good guard play. This will be a better game than most people think

Absolutely, South Greene will have to play hard. They will not go in there thinking it's going to be easy. But they will be prepared for the size and defense. They were outsized all year, by nearly everyone they played and Coach Gregg has shown that he is great at making changes when and where they are needed based on the style of the other team. South Greene is typically a beast on the press, but tonight they knew PC was not the team it would work on. I expect to see some of that press Friday.

Edited by Rebel82

UC can't say nothing the better team won tonight it don't matter how many state championships you have you ain't getting another one this year and I like Pickett county thought they were a good team but UC is says things in such a jerky condescending way I cheer against 7a just so he has to as he always says "eat crow"

Can I have my crow lightly roasted with some garlic butter on it please 😜ðŸ‘

South Greene was clearly the better team and I don't see them getting any weaker any time soon.

Can I have my crow lightly roasted with some garlic butter on it please 😜ðŸ‘

South Greene was clearly the better team and I don't see them getting any weaker any time soon.

South Greene was way better than I was expecting too old friend. They might win a few titles in a row between now and 2019.

Congratulations to an excellent South Greene team. Congratulations to the Lady Bobcats on a terrific season and two trips to the state tournament! We'll miss Tristan, Alahna, Jayna and Adriana...Adriana...wish you could have played this year!

It was one of the funnest games I have watched. Pickett County has a lot to be proud of. Congratulations to them on their season and the accomplishments of their seniors.