Pickett vs South Greene: Could scoring records fall?

UCPrepShowcase

Pickett County wins this game by 15+.  They play tough teams all year long in one of the toughest districts in the state.  South Greene always has quality teams but i believe PC is this years Gold Ball winner.   :popcorneater:

Of course I am a Pickett fan but I hope they don't go down there thinking they could beat them by 15!!! I will be happy with a 1 point win since that is all it takes. But South Greene has to be one of the favorites. Last year Pickett led Middleton by I believe 6 at the end of the 3rd, but lost. I think this may be a close one.

Very arguable that your district is the best in A THIS year. Outside of Jackson Co who you have stated before regressed as the season went on no one else in your district made any noise. I wouldn't say Grainger, Gatlinburg pittman, morristown west, Bearden,Greeneville, and Sullivan East are weak teams at all. You also know one of PC losses was against one of those so called weak east tn teams in Daniel Boone by 10 pts......

SG didn't move to A till 2013 so most of those appearances have been in AA

As I said before, lost to AAA DB with 2 starters out...they will play in Murfreesboro. PC also has 4 starters back, not 3. It will be a tough game for both. They beat Boyd Buchanan by 16, who also had a great big girl so they will be ready.

Of course I am a Pickett fan but I hope they don't go down there thinking they could beat them by 15!!! I will be happy with a 1 point win since that is all it takes. But South Greene has to be one of the favorites. Last year Pickett led Middleton by I believe 6 at the end of the 3rd, but lost. I think this may be a close one.

Definitely think it will be a great game too! SG had a lead till like 20 sec left in the game against Middleton last year too. Didn't hit free throws down the stretch like they needed to or SG would have a gold ball at home from last year. This year Middleton has an easier road when PC and SG got in the other side of the bracket

As I said before, lost to AAA DB with 2 starters out...they will play in Murfreesboro. PC also has 4 starters back, not 3. It will be a tough game for both. They beat Boyd Buchanan by 16, who also had a great big girl so they will be ready.

I got it yall were short handed and didn't show up for the Cookeville game. It happened against Hampton for SG. The only other losses were to Morristown West who is a top 5 AAA team. No disrespect to the big girl from Boyd but I highly doubt she is as good as a miss basketball finalist who had 17 pts in 13 min because of foul trouble against Middleton last year at state.

I got it yall were short handed and didn't show up for the Cookeville game. It happened against Hampton for SG. The only other losses were to Morristown West who is a top 5 AAA team. No disrespect to the big girl from Boyd but I highly doubt she is as good as a miss basketball finalist who had 17 pts in 13 min because of foul trouble against Middleton last year at state.

Ive watched a ton of basketball this year, and every year for that matter, and I would be willing to say that the girl from Boyd is the best I have seen play this year in single A. She's not up for miss basketball but was a nominee for McDonalds all American which shows how political that all that miss and mr basketball stuff is. That's not intended to take away anything from any of them, but the girl is legit. Belmont is getting an outstanding player in her. The lamb girl is also a heck of a player and Pickett will have their work cut out for them in trying to contain her.

Just saying South Green got a bad draw and Pickett County got a bad draw. Both real good teams.

Because a better draw would be on the other side of the bracket ?    With undefeated Gibson County and undefeated/reigning champ Middleton ?    It's down to 8 teams - they are all pretty good at this point.  Year our team one, we went ranked as # 1, drew # 3 in first round, # 2 in semi's, and #4 in the finals - everyone knew semi's was the championship game (it was - won in overtime and then finals being won by 20+)    Go win 3 games and hold the trophy high - Good luck to all teams !