Gibson County vs South Greene

cofo

Congratulations South Greene Lady Rebels on another state championship. You put on a clinic today on the utilization of the high post. District 1 is proud of you.

Don't understand Why there was no adjustments made by GC to get this stopped. Congrats to SG!! By far the best team at the tournament this week.

Don't understand Why there was no adjustments made by GC to get this stopped. Congrats to SG!! By far the best team at the tournament this week.

Lol that's crazy! You find every chance you can to down GC. We had the lead by 1 with under 2 minutes left. SG is a good team and deserved it but saying they were the best team by far is you trying harts to dismiss GC.

Lol that's crazy! You find every chance you can to down GC. We had the lead by 1 with under 2 minutes left. SG is a good team and deserved it but saying they were the best team by far is you trying harts to dismiss GC.[/quo

SG did play the best in the tournament of any team in Single A. Most consistent in all 3 games. Stop being a cry baby when someone else has an opinion that u don't agree with.

Congrats to South Green. Good team with a bright future. I guess Bababa is real happy that GC got knocked out. You would think since you said Middleton was the best team to ever set foot in the Boro that GC used all of its energy on them, right. But you want to dog GC out every chance you got. But that's OK. When your team is setting at home and got out coached by an undermanned Gleason team, I guess it is frustrating.

You won't hear 3 peat from me Pujo. One day and one year at a time. Lol. Hopefully we can bring a gold ball back to District 1. The lady Rebs peaked at the right time but they're gonna need another great performance.

That wasn't no Lanb Reb82. Was pulling for you guys in a HUGE way. A BIGGGGGGGGG congrats to all involved.

Tough luck to GC,a very good team and nothing to hang you're head about. 

That wasn't no Lanb Reb82. Was pulling for you guys in a HUGE way. A BIGGGGGGGGG congrats to all involved.

Tough luck to GC,a very good team and nothing to hang you're head about.

Thanks so much!!! I couldn't be more proud and I don't even have a kid on the team. Just a big time Rebs fan. They all played their hearts out. Lamb was phenomenal all tournament. It means a lot to know that the entire district was cheering for them. And I'll still be keeping up with your boys!!!