Region 6 Class 3A 2016

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before we begin the final week of the season I'd like to thank everyone for the updates throughout the season on this topic. I cannot recall any negativity on this topic throughout the season as the posts have been on topic, insightful, and respectful. Good luck to everyone this week and for the 4 playoff teams good luck representing the region in November.

Week 11 Games:

East Hickman @ Cheatham County

Stewart County @ Camden

Harpeth @ Fairview

Sycamore: has completed the 2016 season

Camden had a good run of 12 years hosting the first round playoff game. I don't think there was another school in West Tennessee (any classification) that could say the same thing. Sad to see it end.

That was definitely a great run. At least you still have the playoff streak alive.

Huge game tonight in Fairview. With a win the jackets will finish the regular season 10-0 for the first time since 1979. A loss would give the region championship to Harpeth.

There's alot of buzz around town over this one. I expect possibly the biggest crowd ever for a FHS game. Go Jackets!

Edited by Swarm

Here is what Region 6 will look like for the 1st round of the playoffs.

Camden at Stratford

Cheatham at Goodpasture

CPA at Harpeth/Fairview Loser

East Nashville at Harpeth/Fairview winner

People are saying tonight we will play at Camden because of some tie breaker... Even though Coach Martin's email even said the loser of Harpeth/Fairview. They say he corrected himself at today's luncheon. Who knows? I just know we are on the road somewhere :)