A/AA West Tennessee 2016

YaBoyAlex

Wow that is very surprising.  I heard Dyersburg has a star player out.  When is he expected to be back?

we had 3 starters out that game. plus a very short field that we couldn't adapt.  one starter will be back after one more game (got a red against Madison).  one starter is out all season with a broken arm.  Our other starter hopefully will be back next week.

Updated District 13 Standings

1) Westview (1-0) (+1)

2) South Gibson (2-1) (+7)

3) Dyersburg (2-1) (+4)

4) Obion Co. Cen. (2-1) (0)

5) Crockett Co. (1-1) (+1)

6) McKenzie (1-1) (0)

7) Milan (0-4) (-13)

I was wondering who hosted the district tournament in case of a tie in district play.  So that is determined by goal difference?

I was wondering who hosted the district tournament in case of a tie in district play.  So that is determined by goal difference?

it is, for example despite losing to Dyersburg last night goal difference puts SGC in front because of a three way tie. The 1 seed will host it unless we have the incident like we did a couple years ago when Crockett's field didn't meet requirements.

Also Goal Difference stops at +5 per game (example: Dyersburg beat Milan 6-0, but only got a +5 out of it.)

If it is a two way then its head to head

Edited by NotNoahHouck