A/AA West Tennessee 2016

YaBoyAlex

Crazy things going on in West Tennessee!! Madison Academic loses to Sheffield.  Jackson Christian beats Sheffield. Lexington beats Dyersburg 4-1.  I'm ready to see how Lexington does against Sheffield.  I went and watched the game last night at Lexington and Dyersburg got a lot of opportunities to score and missed but Lexington was very strong.  Also JCS beat Dyersburg 2-1 earlier in the season off a penalty that should have been flopping in my opinion. Interesting day ahead tomorrow for West Tennessee!

Crazy things going on in West Tennessee!! Madison Academic loses to Sheffield.  Jackson Christian beats Sheffield. Lexington beats Dyersburg 4-1.  I'm ready to see how Lexington does against Sheffield.  I went and watched the game last night at Lexington and Dyersburg got a lot of opportunities to score and missed but Lexington was very strong.  Also JCS beat Dyersburg 2-1 earlier in the season off a penalty that should have been flopping in my opinion. Interesting day ahead tomorrow for West Tennessee!

Lexington has a very strong and FAST offense and their Keeper is first class.  You are right... we had our chances and the center ref gave us every single, slightest foul.    I hope Lexington beats Sheffield cause the Tigers deserve a run to State.  And I am glad we get another chance at JCS!  I just wish we could play JCS at D-burg!!!!  Our stadium and field is one of our assets and can be very intimidating.  oh well....the team who wants it the most will win. 

And yes, you are right about the pk....that particular player is known in the travel team world as a first class diver (which you love if he is on YOUR team).  Maybe the refs will be more discerning in an important game instead of an unimportant weekend tournie....we will see.

Edited by JOE23

Lexington has a very strong and FAST offense and their Keeper is first class.  You are right... we had our chances and the center ref gave us every single, slightest foul.    I hope Lexington beats Sheffield cause the Tigers deserve a run to State.  And I am glad we get another chance at JCS!  I just wish we could play JCS at D-burg!!!!  Our stadium and field is one of our assets and can be very intimidating.  oh well....the team who wants it the most will win.

I hope they beat Sheffield also.  Home field advantage does play a big factor but I know dyersburg will play hard since it's lose and go home and win and go to state.  Too bad I can't make either game!! :angry:

I hope they beat Sheffield also.  Home field advantage does play a big factor but I know dyersburg will play hard since it's lose and go home and win and go to state.  Too bad I can't make either game!! :angry:

​IDK...we are going to have to really get it together...the way we played last night...I just don't know...we just looked wore out and beat up and JCS also has a strong keeper and a very good coach AND they are on a roll.  sorry you can't make the game that is a bummer...

And..hopefully, the JCS coach will have his players not use up all the very LIMITED parking there is at that school.  The trek down to their new field is a hike and the parking there is just pitiful.  Hopefully they will be good hosts and allow for elderly and handicapped fans.  This was not the case at their last tournament....:)