Favorites in Class A in 2016-2017

EastTNfan20

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Middleton today and I agree with RealisticFan45. Perry and Jones are gonna score, but after Warren what are you gonna get from the other guards?? Being in a weak region buys them plenty of time to figure that out.

Coach Burkley runs a good system at Middleton...all he needs to compliment Perry and Jones are athletes, and he'll find them. Middleton does a lot of scoring off defensive pressure and hustle, and if you're going to play for him you'd better be ready to go 100%.

Coach Burkley runs a good system at Middleton...all he needs to compliment Perry and Jones are athletes, and he'll find them. Middleton does a lot of scoring off defensive pressure and hustle, and if you're going to play for him you'd better be ready to go 100%.

good coach with talent

They might need it, heard South Greene beat them by 35+ this week. Know it's summer time though.

South Greene was very impressive in the state tournament last year and with everyone coming back I think the rest of Class A will need help to beat them.  A lot of things can happen between now and March though.  We are a couple of ACL tears away from having 10 state championships instead of 8.....

It is hard to repeat. They had a close one with Community. certainly they are the team to beat but they will be challenged.

If they play like they did all last year and stay healthy, they probably will be champs again. I'm curious to see how Middleton, Gibson, Pickett, and Clarkrange do this year against them if they meet