Favorites in Class A in 2016-2017

EastTNfan20

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Greene is by far the best A team I have seen. They pushed some excellent AAA teams in Greeneville tournament to the limits. (Mo West, Oak Ridge) Good guards and an excellent post in Lamb. I think they will win the gold ball.

They are definitely the favorite to win it no doubt.  Anything can happen at the glass house though :)

Private schools are ALWAYS recruiting.  That's why they should be in their own division with other private schools.  You don't think they just show up randomly do you???  Are we all still that naive?

They must have some real talented scouts at TCA. They evidently recruit kids and are able to spot talent at 4 and 5 years old since all but one of the players have been there since kindergarten and first grade. Other private schools may recruit, however you are way off base painting Trinity with that broad brush! Way off!

They must have some real talented scouts at TCA. They evidently recruit kids and are able to spot talent at 4 and 5 years old since all but one of the players have been there since kindergarten and first grade. Other private schools may recruit, however you are way off base painting Trinity with that broad brush! Way off!

All but ONE!  Let me guess she's a starter?  Good player?  If Jackson County had one more of those "all but one's" they'd win their 9th state championship this year.

Edited by UCSportsFan