Favorites in Class A in 2016-2017

EastTNfan20

Here is my final comment on this subject.  TCA is no CPA.  They have not recruited, never have.  They have not made several trips to the glass house nor dominated single A play.  They have made the region semi-finals the last 3 years which, given the state of district 16A in Memphis, anything less than a region semi-final appearance would mean the season was not successful.  Accuse them of being cheaters once they make multiple appearances in Murfreesboro.  You will still be way off base, but at least you will have a reason to accuse them of cheating.

Are you talking about CPA in Nashville?  

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt TCA has a real chance to win the gold ball this year, i think that will belong to South Greene and Pickett County will hoist a silver ball, that is if they are in opposite brackets this year. PC could win it all if they play well. Back to the topic at hand, because TCA has the ability to offer financial aide and bring in players that makes it an uneven playing field. That is why they need to be in Div II. We get on this subject every year, i'm going to let it go as i don't want to bog down this thread with Public vs Private debate

you say TCA has the ability to give financial aid and that makes it uneven. That is insinuating that they do that and that makes it uneven. No if in there. But if you want to throw out the IF's. Like everyone does. IF we recruited and if we offered financial aid there would be gold balls in the trophy case. The only championship trophy TCA has is in softball and that was because of the Renfroe girls. Who went there starting in pre-k. I guess you could say we recruited them then. And also the real moron is the one looking for faults in every other program. Look at yours and compete and shut up. Stop teaching kids that if you don't think it is fair complain about it until the add another division to make it easy to win a trophy. Look Suzie Q won a participation trophy. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm not the one that said they offered financial aid read the entire thread moron.  I was merely making a statement that if financial aid is offered as the one poster said it was then that makes it illegal.  Carry on....

Hey Jack wagon you are the one who said TCA has the ability yo offer financial aid. YOU are the one. Like I said earlier if you had a brain you would know that to be in D1 a private can't offer financial aid. TCA has always played by the rules put forth by the TSSAA. Even when they discriminate against us.

There is the butt chap comments. When the publics dominate even with the privates are in with them. TCA was able to stay D1 because they never recruited or provided financial aid. They did do financial aid for siblings but that was a total of 4 families. And those 4 families the varsity player was not a girls basketball player. And they were not even starters in their respected sport. So it was an easy compliance. Again after this year the crying will be for the real cheaters, the open enrollment and coop schools. So get ready to get on a new soap box next year.

you say TCA has the ability to give financial aid and that makes it uneven. That is insinuating that they do that and that makes it uneven. No if in there. But if you want to throw out the IF's. Like everyone does. IF we recruited and if we offered financial aid there would be gold balls in the trophy case. The only championship trophy TCA has is in softball and that was because of the Renfroe girls. Who went there starting in pre-k. I guess you could say we recruited them then. And also the real moron is the one looking for faults in every other program. Look at yours and compete and shut up. Stop teaching kids that if you don't think it is fair complain about it until the add another division to make it easy to win a trophy. Look Suzie Q won a participation trophy.

Read your own posts moron, you are the one that stated you offered financial aid to 4 families not me sir.  I merely commented on what you wrote.  You said it not me so who's the moron?

I guess u are just plain stupid then. What was stated was that financial was given to 4 families for the siblings not the player. That is per the Tssaa. Now the reason I stated that was because it has ceased since the new rules for next year will not allow. So those families did not receive any. I know it is difficult for you to understand so we will try to type slower for you. And by the look of your golf picture you probably suck at golf also. But I guess that would be the private schools fault also 🌳😂😂😂🌳🌳😂😂😂

Edited by BigEdMo

I guess u are just plain stupid then. What was stated was that financial was given to 4 families for the siblings not the player. That is per the Tssaa. Now the reason I stated that was because it has ceased since the new rules for next year will not allow. So those families did not receive any. I know it is difficult for you to understand so we will try to type slower for you. And by the look of your golf picture you probably suck at golf also. But I guess that would be the private schools fault also

Well it depends on who you're talking to however i doubt very seriously that you could give me much of a game.  Once again you answered your own ignorant post with another ignorant post.  It is in violation of the TSSAA bi-laws to provide financial aid and as we all know the only reason you did it for the family was to ensure the athlete played sports for you.  Let me slow it down for you BigE thats called cheating......You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig big boy.  I'd say if you put a picture up there like mine that's probably what you'd resemble but i'm just speculating of course....

Edited by UCSportsFan

Well it depends on who you're talking to however i doubt very seriously that you could give me much of a game. Once again you answered your own ignorant post with another ignorant post. It is in violation of the TSSAA bi-laws to provide financial aid and as we all know the only reason you did it for the family was to ensure the athlete played sports for you. Let me slow it down for you BigE thats called cheating......You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig big boy. I'd say if you put a picture up there like mine that's probably what you'd resemble but i'm just speculating of course....

all that speculating and no facts. Per the rules you could key word is could give financial aid to siblings. So if that were rules then that is not cheating. U know when you play your scramble game and the rules allow 2 mulligans and you use them the first tee box that is fine. That's the rules you agreed with. But when you foot wedge out of the rough for a better shot then that is cheating. As far as the picture thing I'm just not into that kind of stuff of putting pictures of myself. Not that vain. Yes I am a big guy and don't mind it. My 3 boys are big guys. Serves them well. So throw out the lipstick or whatever slur like the moron comment you did first does not bother me. I am just laughing and having a good time with my new little buddy. Does someone need a hug????😂😂😂😂😂😂