• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
WillieTheWildcat

Oak Ridge Soccercats

The Oak Ridge Soccercats defeated Knoxville Powell 3 - 0 on Tuesday. 

Rodriguez, Malagon and Wambrod each scored.

RWR

Lawd, don't let a Powell fan catch you callin' them Knoxville Powell. To them they are there own incorporated little town. They get all outta whack when you say Knoxville haha

Lawd, don't let a Powell fan catch you callin' them Knoxville Powell. To them they are there own incorporated little town. They get all outta whack when you say Knoxville haha

Haha, you beat me to it SS  B)

Haha, you beat me to it SS  B)

Hehe if it wasn't you it would've been HTV. Saw him jump a guys case one day for saying Knoxville Powell haha. To me, it's the Pal Panthers ;)

Hehe if it wasn't you it would've been HTV. Saw him jump a guys case one day for saying Knoxville Powell haha. To me, it's the Pal Panthers ;)

Ha yeah HTV is always quick to point that out. Doesn't bug me either way, although I don't live in that community anymore. Many Pal citizens are very adamant that Knoxville will never annex their town.

The Wildcats are at Gibbs next. Does anybody know if Gibbs is also undefeated in the district?

Gibbs has defeated Anderson County, Powell and Karns. They were scheduled to play Central but according to Central's facebook page the match was not played due to poor weather.

No idea when the make up date is scheduled.

RWR

Edited by WillieTheWildcat

The Junior Varsity Soccercats defeat Gibbs 4 - 0 with Nathan Kidder scoring a hat trick..

The Varsity Soccercats won 6 - 0  to remain perfect in the district. Austin Vinyard found the back of the net  4 times.

Jose Rodriquez scored a hat trick for the Oak Ridge Soccercats in a 5 - 0 win over Anderson County. ORHS remains spotless in district play with two solid non-district matches against Maryville and Farragut looming in early May.

RWR