Crazy Tyger Campbell prediction

joshsmith23

Didn't lighthouse have a kid sign with Stanford this past year .? Curious why would he leave the prep school he is at now . They just about won the HS National championship .

Stanford no. They had a kid last year that went to TSU, and this year they have a kid going to Princeton I believe.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WACG summer program is basically running Lighthouse Christian Academy. What a shame.

Agreed. They are basically attempting to pimp the place and so far they have been successful for the past year.

And these people don't work a 9-5 if you catch my drift.

Edited by joshsmith23

Agreed. They are basically attempting to pimp the place and so far they have been successful for the past year.

And these people don't work a 9-5 if you catch my drift.

They not playing under TSSAA, so what's the problem? They can hire whoever or have anyone they want running the school and program. It's up to other schools in the area to play them. Get out your feelings and stop trying to make everything sound like a problem. If it's so much of a big problem go to the Administration.