"worst sportsmanship " SH vs DB

kingindian33

TSSAA "regulations of conduct" page 11 !!! this should be stopped yet SH coaches I'm sure we're welcomed to it

After game was over SH baseball players went banging on DBs most winningest team in America Banner (showing WINS) in outfield , etc . (Taunting) and yelling yet SH coaches did nothing !!!!Could have been a fight due to DB players mad because of this but of course DB is better than that . it's not about loosing it's about the p poor sportsmanship SH showed - (which could have ramifications by TSAA because of TSAA trying to stop fights in all sports and this being taunting) - if DB did not have sportsmanship and the "DB coaches" did not step in then this could have been bad - yes kids will be kids but coaches are adults - proud of the DB kids for keeping this peaceful!!!

Edited by kingindian33

TSSAA "regulations of conduct" page 11 !!! this should be stopped yet SH coaches I'm sure we're welcomed to it

After game was over SH baseball players went banging on DBs most winningest team in America Banner (showing WINS) in outfield , etc . (Taunting) and yelling yet SH coaches did nothing !!!!Could have been a fight due to DB players mad because of this but of course DB is better than that . it's not about loosing it's about the p poor sportsmanship SH showed - (which could have ramifications by TSAA because of TSAA trying to stop fights in all sports and this being taunting) - if DB did not have sportsmanship and the "DB coaches" did not step in then this could have been bad - yes kids will be kids but coaches are adults - proud of the DB kids for keeping this peaceful!!!

Maybe was poor sportsmanship on SH's part but I really wish DB would just not advertise the "winningest team in America". Winningest baseball team, Winningest basketball team, Winningest football team, haven't even got close to winning a state championship in any of the three sports in the past 50 years. Its past being ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

.Now DB has gotta find something to brag about ! They defently can't brag on championships so they brag on the band and build stadiums and scoreboards in place of championships !! It's sad .....I just remember more tradtion in mid 1990s when I was there !! All The talent that comes thru DB but yet nothing to show because of this "good ole boy syestem " ...heck the last state championship winning team that I saw was 1995 girls soccer team !!!

I use to think it was "the curse of Long Island" but I grew up and realized all the Indian Chiefs were friends !!

Maybe was poor sportsmanship on SH's part but I really wish DB would just not advertise the "winningest team in America". Winningest baseball team, Winningest basketball team, Winningest football team, haven't even got close to winning a state championship in any of the three sports in the past 50 years. Its past being ridiculous.

Edited by kingindian33

Maybe was poor sportsmanship on SH's part but I really wish DB would just not advertise the "winningest team in America". Winningest baseball team, Winningest basketball team, Winningest football team, haven't even got close to winning a state championship in any of the three sports in the past 50 years. Its past being ridiculou

how long have they had the banner?

how long have they had the banner?

This was put up to start the season... being the 1st High School in the Nation to reach 1,500 wins is a big deal. The Indians are at 1524 and still playing.

a choke job by the toppers and a great comeback by the Indians was All-Time win #1,500 earlier in the season. Toppers are a classless bunch. They know it, we know.

• 2 weeks later...

This was put up to start the season... being the 1st High School in the Nation to reach 1,500 wins is a big deal. The Indians are at 1524 and still playing.

a choke job by the toppers and a great comeback by the Indians was All-Time win #1,500 earlier in the season. Toppers are a classless bunch. They know it, we know.

1500 wins?...that seems like a stretch....they'd have to win every game played in every sport the last 100 years to do that....they must be including the number of bags of popcorn sold during those games...

1500 wins?...that seems like a stretch....they'd have to win every game played in every sport the last 100 years to do that....they must be including the number of bags of popcorn sold during those games...

I mean it's possibly. Average 20 wins a season for 75 years and you have 1500. And they have been playing baseball at DB for over 75 years.

I really wish DB would just not advertise the "winningest team in America". Winningest baseball team, Winningest basketball team, Winningest football team, haven't even got close to winning a state championship in any of the three sports in the past 50 years. Its past being ridiculous.

We're coming after you on the football totals! #2 with a bullet on this weeks countdown.