District 14AA and Region 7AA 2016/17 season

WestTNHoopsFan

As I stated in an earlier post I think Dyersburg is the best team in the region but I'm not counting out District 14. Dyersburg beat Southside by 6, Lexington by 1, and Lexington by 18. So I'm not saying it is done deal.

But...

If I'm in 14AA I want to avoid Dyersburg

This is all true. I will add that Dyersburg beat Chester twice by an average of 31 while FW beat CC by an average of 6. Granted FW owns the head to head with Lexington having defeated LHS by an average of 27 while Dburg won twice by an average of 9 and SS even lost once to CC.

I'm glad that you mentioned that Dburg has defeated SS (and did so without Kevin Spencer.) I get the feeling that some on here either didn't know that or had forgotten since it was the second game of the season. 

And to answer the questions, of course SS or FW could defeat Dyersburg. But Westview could also beat SS or FW. This time of year anything is possible. Going to be exciting.

14AA teams shouldn't overlook Crockett County. They are 5-0 against 14AA with a win over Bolivar and two wins each over Chester and Lexington.

Edited by ForkedDeerTrojan

Lexington host Chester county Thursday at seven. Bolivar host Mcnairy Thursday at seven. Southside plays the winner of Lexington and Chester county Saturday at six at Chester County. Fayette ware plays the winner of bolivar and McNary At 7:30 at Chester County Saturday. Championship and consolation Tuesday at Chesterncounty

Crockett County is okay. The record had everyone watching but as you really look at the team, they have some major holes. They are a grind it out kind of team.Obion County guards aren't that good and they struggle against the press. I don't think a sweep will happen. Dyersburg, Westview, South Side and Fayette-Ware are my 4