District 14AA and Region 7AA 2016/17 season

WestTNHoopsFan

Is it just me, but with SS losing seems like they have the better draw only having to play Obion and potentially Crockett, whereas FW has to play a really good Westview team, then if they advance Dyersburg in the region semis.

Westview lost their post so Idk how good they are with out him if you contain McMillian. Te region will still be interesting. SS/Obion should be a battle, since Obion can match SS size. McBride will thrive for SS.

Obion and their size will give SS a fit, SS will have to have good guard play to win

Westview has 2 really good guards and won't back down from FW, should be a close game

Crocket and Dyersburg will beat McNairy & Lexington by double digits

McNairy loss on purpose last night. Brandon Walker did not dress out and two other starters didnt play or barely played. They tried to stay away from Dyersburg. Really doesnt matter though, Crockett is going destroy them. MC may not score 30points.

RealisticFan45 do you have some inside knowledge of the McNairy program? That's a pretty big accusation to throw around. I saw two teams that were competing hard last night, especially given that McNairy has lost two starters to disciplinary issues for the year. I asked a McNairy radio guy last night and Walker was injured at work (hand injury) and unable to play due to pain and wanting to be completely healthy for an elimination game.