A/AA State

DIIA

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with your predictions except for the White House match. I think White House beats Greenville.

Also, I know most people think it was a two horse race between CPA and CAK, but I disagree. Central Magnet, White House, and Notre Dame are all too good to say that don't have a chance. I think the field is stronger than its been for the last few years.

Agree with your predictions except for the White House match. I think White House beats Greenville.

Also, I know most people think it was a two horse race between CPA and CAK, but I disagree. Central Magnet, White House, and Notre Dame are all too good to say that don't have a chance. I think the field is stronger than its been for the last few years.

I love the name "abouttogetmessi", and I agree with him(her)? wholeheartedly about Central Magnet, White House and ND having a chance.

I think the bottom of the bracket will end up Central Magnet vs CPA (sorry West TN, just my opinion), but the top of the bracket will come down to who shows up ready to play from the first whistle and stays focused for 80 minutes.

It's the state tournament so everyone there has a chance. You don't make it this far and not have a good team.

I have Cak and Greeneville winning the top bracket. Both teams have made it to 6 straight spring flings and will be ready to play. I believe Greeneville has played a tougher schedule than whitehouse and that will help them.

CPA and Central Magnet sweeps west tn.

Have watched both ND and CAK this season.  ND is a fine team but will have to play very strong game to win, as CAK has at least 3 scoring options and therefore makes it very tough to defend them.  I also think CAK and Greeneville will be the showdown on the East side ...

Notre Dame vs. CAK

CAK wins. I think it could be close though.

Greeneville vs. White House

Greeneville wins a tight one, probably several goals scored in this one.

CPA vs. Lexington

CPA wins by multiple goals

Murf. Central vs. Jackson Christian

Central wins

Greenville vs White House was a fun game to watch. Hard fought through 110 minutes with multiple scoring chances for each team in the OT periods. The drama of the kicks was intense as it went to the 8th kickers. Kudos to both schools and their fans. That sideline was PACKED.

#12 for White House suffered an ugly head injury in OT. He took a hit from the kickoff and immediately went down. I hope he is able to recover quickly from the obvious concussion.

Central Magnet absolutely dominated JCS. The matchup tomorrow between them and CPA will be one to watch.

Notre Dame showed a ton of fight coming back from 3-0 at halftime to make it a game in the second half. I thought they were going to pull off the complete comeback.

The White House Keeper played outstanding during this contest. I think with any less of a keeper, and Greeneville might have scored around 3-4 goals. I thought when it went to Pk's White House would win, Congrats to Greeneville for pulling it out.