A/AA State

DIIA

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks as if it was another solid Booger pickin......CAK takes it

Booger just sayin :thumb:

CPA was the better team and controlled most of the game, unfortunately soccer is soccer and the ball bounces funny sometimes....Booger really not too smart

I completely agree! I had to leave at halftime, plus I didn't have a dog in the hunt, and that one half of watching CPA play was the best "soccer" that I've seen this season and probably in a while. I wish I was good enough of a coach to get my boys to play like that.

But as we have seen at all levels, if you have good defenders and one stud forward, anti-football can get you rings.

CPA was the better team and controlled most of the game, unfortunately soccer is soccer and the ball bounces funny sometimes....Booger really not too smart

RrrrrrrrIGHT

.unfotunately; all the games played in the sport and that championship arent scored on contoll.......Now; whether some biased fann thinks she got robbed of title is another........it is about who has the most balls go into their oppostions net

Booger ant ever claimed to be smart......but Booger will tell you how brainy Booger is.......Booger nose that the 2 balls CAK put pass CPA keeper are more than the 1 that CPA put past CPA's keeper........therefore CAK is crowned the 2016 State Champion in A/AA boys soccer........and Booger Picked it

sounds like genious

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

RrrrrrrrIGHT

.unfotunately; all the games played in the sport and that championship arent scored on contoll.......Now; whether some biased fann thinks she got robbed of title is another........it is about who has the most balls go into their oppostions net

Booger ant ever claimed to be smart......but Booger will tell you how brainy Booger is.......Booger nose that the 2 balls CAK put pass CPA keeper are more than the 1 that CPA put past CPA's keeper........therefore CAK is crowned the 2016 State Champion in A/AA boys soccer........and Booger Picked it

sounds like genious

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

and we all now know Booger is an idiot.....thanks for confirming.

I'll jump in this one as a Knoxville guy and having watched CAK multiple times this year.  Anyone that thinks CAK was "good defenders and one stud forward" needs to watch a bit more soccer, as that statement is a true disservice to that team.  They have an excellent attacker (so do from what I saw Bearden, Farragut, Houston, MBA, Station Camp, McCallie, etc. ... right?) but also have an all-state midfielder, another all-region attacker, another all-region midfielder, etc.   In fact, defense was their big issue coming into and throughout the year.

So ... CPA is excellent, and they had a wonderful season and have a great coach.  But CAK controlled the 2nd half you missed, scored two goals, and peaked at the right time with an excellent team.  Let's give them credit where due.