Dobyns-Bennett Football 2016

tribe141

Now guys, calm down, I never said that DB was going to beat the Rebels.    But I think the 1st half will be way closer than you think.    Yes, Maryville will get over the "upper deck" and all at some point and play their usual methodical destroy-the-opposition type of football.     Several kids have talked about an intimidation factor in this stadium.    Come on, how many High schools in TN have anything like this?      I predict that Maryville will be playing the 1's into the 4th quarter.     Once again, Maryville will win, no doubt about that.

I haven't heard any kids from opposing schools say anything about the stadium being "intimidating". I have heard a lot of DB fans saying that. (wishful thinking) Seems that most teams that play at J. Fred have their best game here. I never did think DB enjoyed much of a home field advantage playing at home. I think most of DB's upset loses have taken place a J. Fred. From what I am hearing DB will be about like they were last year (record wise), and Maryville will be better. That will probably tell you something about how long Maryville keeps their 1's in. The fact that no other high schools in Tn. have a upper deck is not a feather in DB's hat. Think about it. Probably should of invested the money in a defensive coordinator.

:roflol::thumb:  Very nice, but those folks in Kingsport are going to hit you with a wheel tax.

cd maybee we cain werk sumthin out wif tha Citty ov Kangsport...If'un they'll let tha wheal and tarr disposull tacks slide....Eye'll fead momma innside tha confinds ov tha citty...Tha citty weal maik lotts moore munny and momma weal haipy fer 20-25 minutts.... :hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS
  • Upvote 1