2016 Preseason Class 6A Coaches Poll

Let's all correct our OPINIONS so coach10ac doesn't get his feeling hurt. I can't believe anyone wouldn't have Whitehaven ranked 1st in the state.....let me correct that first in the nation! They do have that 4 star linebacker and no one can score on their Defense. Sorry I stand corrected.....

Edited by Swipes

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all correct our OPINIONS so coach10ac doesn't get his feeling hurt. I can't believe anyone wouldn't have Whitehaven ranked 1st in the state.....let me correct that first in the nation! They do have that 4 star linebacker and no one can score on their Defense. Sorry I stand corrected.....

That's the respect that we would like however I see your tongue stuck in your cheek so thanks for nothing  :mrgreen:  :thumb:

You guys don't even realize it but coach10ac wasn't talking about Whitehaven being ranked 3rd in the Coaches Poll. You guys totally missed the boat on that. Let me repeat myself slowly so everyone understands ...

His comments were not directed at the location of Whitehaven in the poll.

Sheesh!

Well, what was he talking about you ask? What got his underwear all in a bunch?

Go back and read my comments that I made to HIM, and see if you can figure it out, but, this ... this is just silly.

You guys don't even realize it but coach10ac wasn't talking about Whitehaven being ranked 3rd in the Coaches Poll. You guys totally missed the boat on that. Let me repeat myself slowly so everyone understands ...

Sheesh!

Go back and read my comments that I made to HIM, and see if you can figure it out, but, this ... this is just silly.

We understand what he was upset about. He was upset that people weren't picking WH to make it to the championship. Don't get upset with us if he was mad with other people OPINION

Sheesh!

You specifically talked about the poll in your response to him.

You specifically talked about the poll in your response to him.

I did, great observation.

What stuck in his craw was the White Station reference.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Read into it what you will but that's what sent him over the edge.

I tried to talk him down ... LOL!

BHS on the other just swatted that mention off like it was an annoying insect. I just ignored the reference altogether ... coach10ac on the other hand ... well, you guys saw him go into vapor lock.

LOLOLOLOL!

Edited by kwc