2016 Preseason Class 6A Coaches Poll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's Harsh Is Year After Year People Continue To Count Out Whitehaven!!!! Think with your head and not your heart..with one the states top 4 star LB's in Aubrey Miller our dedense will be so fast and dominant it's gone be hard for any team to score...

#3 in state isn't counting out Whitehaven. Sounds like Murphy expects Whitehaven in cookeville

Edited by SdotBears

What's Harsh Is Year After Year People Continue To Count Out Whitehaven!!!! Think with your head and not your heart..with one the states top 4 star LB's in Aubrey Miller our dedense will be so fast and dominant it's gone be hard for any team to score...

Well they haven't been there in 3 years but I have never seen anyone count them out. Sounds like an ego problem. There are teams ever year that have 4 star players and don'the make it to state.

Confused

Whitehaven was the favorite from the West in 2013 and lost to White Station in the playoffs

Whitehaven was the favorite from the West in 2014 and lost to Ravenwood in the playoffs

Whitehaven was the favorite from the West in 2015 and lost to Ravenwood in the playoffs

Picked as the favorite this year from the West, how are they being counted out?

I'm responding to the comment that was made...but in alot of post WHS wasn't favorite to win all those you mention...maybe you picked them but others didn. It's evident you have and ego problem clown if you can't make a comment without being disrespectful.. but I guess you can't help it...

I'm responding to the comment that was made...but in alot of post WHS wasn't favorite to win all those you mention...maybe you picked them but others didn. It's evident you have and ego problem clown if you can't make a comment without being disrespectful.. but I guess you can't help it...

LOL. coach10ac, calm down, take a deep breath and say with me ... wooooossssssssaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Better?

Man, it's a PRE-season poll. Nothing more. Nothing less. Depending upon the location of the state to which you reside, there will be difference of opinion. Those who don't live in our local don't really know what's going on here in Memphis. All they know is that traditionally White Station has been good in the past. Heck, they put us (Whitehaven, for those who didn't know who I rep) out in the Semi's in 2013.

But, I digress.

If anybody has a reason to feel slighted it would be RAVENWOOD. I know the HC has left for Nolensville, but they have represented the west in the 6A championship game two years running, and beat Maryville pretty convincingly in the 2015 championship game. Now, in the 2016 PRE-season poll, they are relegated to 5th in the state in 6A? They are still the team to beat until noted otherwise.

Talk about disrespect ... and that was from the COACH's poll.

This is going to be a real interesting season.

Edited by kwc