2016 Preseason Class 6A Coaches Poll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did, great observation.

What stuck in his craw was the White Station reference.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Read into it what you will but that's what sent him over the edge.

I tried to talk him down ... LOL!

BHS on the other just swatted that mention off like it was an annoying insect. I just ignored the reference altogether ... coach10ac on the other hand ... well, you guys saw him go into vapor lock.

LOLOLOLOL!

Speaking of White Station ... talk about being road warriors. Only Three (3) home games to go with non-region games against CBHS, Desoto Central, and Olive Branch.

Wow!

http://www.whitestationfootball.com/varsity-2014-schedule.html

Nope.

I'm still on dry land. My comment of why he was upset was exactly what you just repeated, he was upset that people were picking other teams to make it to the championship (that would include white station). Guess white station didn't count as another team in your eyes.

I'm still on dry land. My comment of why he was upset was exactly what you just repeated, he was upset that people were picking other teams to make it to the championship (that would include white station). Guess white station didn't count as another team in your eyes.

That's one way to interpret my reaction.

What's funny is all you quacks have smart mouths but no reading or comprehensive skills...but as kdub would say, I digress!!!! WHS will take care of biz, and like always most of you that popping your chops will be quiet later...scratch your head on that if you don't understand

Ravenwood probably dropped in the poll because they lost 36 seniors but more important they lost nearly their whole coaching staff. That staff was awesome.

Yea Ron, they lost seniors, but every high school loses seniors. Now, losing nearly the whole coaching staff is a horse of a different color. However, even in that, it's been my observation, that when a coaching staff leaves a program that was dominant ... the staff that follows usually does well the following season, and sometimes, the next two seasons, just because of the winning culture that was infused into the players that were left behind. I don't think they should have dropped five spots ... but it's a poll.