13U Nashville Select Tryouts: July 30th at CPA from 9 - 12

Ozman35

The Nashville Select organization will be forming at least one (possibly two) 13U team(s) for the 2017 season. We are looking for talented baseball players with solid families that have a proper perspective on the game of baseball. If your son is looking for are competitive team and program that will develop his skills and increase his passion for the game, then please consider sending your son to the tryout. Likewise, if your family is looking for a program in which the coaches understand that development is crucial at this age and that the baseball field is a training ground for you son becoming a man, then please consider sending your son to our tryout. 

The cornerstones of our program include:

1) We are player oriented. This organization was created for the players, that is the only thing that we care about. Although our teams have won a lot of games, we are not a "win at all cost" program.

2) We are about development. This team that will be assembled in 2017 will stay together for three years (13U-15U). Our goal is for them to be one of the top teams when they are 15 because of the development that has taken place over those three years. We have skill development opportunities in the Fall and Winter, and I truly believe we practice more than any other program. We are not the type of program that simply meets at a tournament Friday-Sunday and then we see each other the next Friday.

3) Finally, we are about purpose and perspective. Our purpose (beyond developing baseball players) is to train men. We want to train them to be selfless, confident, and to love their teammates well. Because this is our purpose, you will never see one of our coaches ridicule or insult a player. We pride our selves on being positive, encouraging coaches.

If this philosophy is aligned with your families and you have a talented ball player, then please contact Larry Nesbitt (615-473-4090 or larry.nesbitt@cpalions.org) to sign up for the tryout or to hear more about our program.