Sevier County Football

fsutandem

Just wondering. Who will hold the banner of county pride this year. Could this be the year where another school of Sevier County be the talk of the talk. Or will the Smoky Bears still be where it is. Seymour , Gatlinburg , Northview Academy , Pigeon Forge. Who is in for the most successful year. I need answers and a booming thread to keep up with. Including I want all Sevier County , Seymour , Gatlinburg , Northview Academy and Pigeon Forge fans to hang and enjoy the confersation of each other. Lets unite and be civil with discussion. I will cheer for any school in Sevier County. Well unless they are playing the Smoky Bears.  :rolleyes:

Edited by fsutandem

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be surprised if the Bears will anywhere what they have been because they sure lost a lot of good players last year. I also watched some of the clips of the OR and Seymour scrimmage and the Eagles looked horrible as the Higgins kid caught a pass and I think everyone on defense at one time had a chance to tackle him on one of the plays and I just thought to myself how awful. PF might be the best team possibly in your county this year. If all the talent is close to being even then I would bet on Meadows to have the best team because he is the best coach in that county.

I watched Channel 10 last night and they had a preview of the Bears and mentioned they had three starters back on one side of the ball and four on the other. They had Charlie Brown interviewing him and he was a very good player I remember.

Sounds about right. Mostly on the line. I'm sure coach 89 can fill us in. And he is a good player, even gooder baseball player