TENNESSEE STATE VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS PREDICTIONS

flyjgray

South Green is Single A.  The TSSAA is now classifying vb different than basketball.  In Knoxville the big stink is Anderson County got to drop to AA in volleyball only, but stayed AAA in everything else.  Knoxville lost ALOT of talent to graduation this past year, and should be wide open.  Webb and Anderson County have the most talent, HV should be strong, Farragut without Parker benefits the most with AC dropping down, in that they should finish second behind HV, CAK and Catholic we will have to wait and see.  CAK moved to private, Catholic did not, which was odd.  I think Webb, HV, Farragut, AC, Sullivan South and South Green will advance to state.  Webb, and AC have a chance to win, the AAA schools won't make any noise at state.  The Mid State teams wont drop a game in AAA.  South Green was strong last year, I don't know about this season.  

• 2 months later...
On 8/5/2016 at 1:23 PM, flyjgray said:

With the misinformation being cleared up what are everyone's predictions for the 2016 season?

These are mine.

DI

AAA

Farragut vs. Brentwood

AA

Knox Catholic vs. Sullivan South

A

Concord Christian vs. Goodpasture

DII

AA

Baylor vs. Briarcrest

A

Webb vs. Really doesn't matter they're gonna lose

maybe coach Clotfelter can help the Irish change the outlook in D2A in the next couple years.....hes had a decent first year with the new schedule and classification change...decent for the Irish Booger sayin

...they said the D2A, now D2AA  FB went thru Webb also...and we just answered that callin

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

9 hours ago, Booger said:

maybe coach Clotfelter can help the Irish change the outlook in D2A in the next couple years.....hes had a decent first year with the new schedule and classification change...decent for the Irish Booger sayin

...they said the D2A, now D2AA  FB went thru Webb also...and we just answered that callin

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Can we at least get some people (family members) to keep the volleyball message board up to date. Dear God ! Your treads  go back 2 years. Girls volleyball is a growing sport, but you can not  tell it by CoachT. Can someone tell me where to go to find out about volleyball in Tennessee ?

12 hours ago, MAD SCIENCE said:

Can we at least get some people (family members) to keep the volleyball message board up to date. Dear God ! Your treads  go back 2 years. Girls volleyball is a growing sport, but you can not  tell it by CoachT. Can someone tell me where to go to find out about volleyball in Tennessee ?

Mam.......u joined T in 2004 and only got 45 post...Booger nose just nuff addin and subtrctin to figure thats bout 4 post a year for mad science......and u pullin out a Booger quote to complain bout the lack of volleyball threads and news...thinkin mad science as guilty as anywun or most guilty for the lack of Vball gossip.....but gotta shoulder for u if u need it...........call on teetertot or bigchief with your news and gossip concerns

...only real thing Booger nose is that Booger Mama got thongs with more material than those uniforms them girls r wearin....so Booger cant deal with one of U crazed VBall mamas.....

Booger just sayin Volleyball.gif~c200

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, Booger said:

Mam.......u joined T in 2004 and only got 45 post...Booger nose just nuff addin and subtrctin to figure thats bout 4 post a year for mad science......and u pullin out a Booger quote to complain bout the lack of volleyball threads and news...thinkin mad science as guilty as anywun or most guilty for the lack of Vball gossip.....but gotta shoulder for u if u need it...........call on teetertot or bigchief with your news and gossip concerns

...only real thing Booger nose is that Booger Mama got thongs with more material than those uniforms them girls r wearin....so Booger cant deal with one of U crazed VBall mamas.....

Booger just sayin Volleyball.gif~c200

You should see the thongs the vball mom's wear!

• 2 years later...
On 8/23/2016 at 3:35 PM, flyjgray said:

I saw lots of K2, KVA, Alliance, A5, Choo Choo, etc talent spread though out the tournament. Great  xender discord omegle  volleyball especially for a tournament this early in the season. I would've like to have seen a power pool format like we saw at the NIT in Salt Lake City and at 18 Open JNC this past club season. It makes for a more competitive first day and those smaller programs don't take such a beating the first day. I don't think that is good for the beaters or the beatees.

Webb vs. Really doesn't matter they're gonna lose

Edited by GIYASI

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/23/2016 at 7:35 PM, flyjgray said:

I saw lots of K2, KVA, Alliance, A5, Choo Choo, etc talent spread though out the tournament. Great volleyball especially for a tournament this early in the season. I would've like to have seen a power pool format like we saw at the NIT in Salt Lake City and at 18 Open JNC this past club season. It makes for a more competitive first day and those smaller programs don't take such a beating the first day. I don't think that is good for the beaters or the beatees.

Hey, thank you a lot for sharing this article with us. I can’t say, how grateful we are to read this. Also, I would love to share it with my friends and family, who are interested. I hope you will publish such articles in the future as well. It’s so helpful. Goodbye!