Way Too Early Chattanooga Area Top 10

ChattanoogaCannon

Thinking it might be a Short Season for the Lady Fighting Irish of ND. SM won on that postage stamp of lucky clover they call a field on their senior night in the last district meeting between the 2 schools. That said, hope they continue to schedule each other going forward.

To be fair, think that might be the first time the Lady Eagles have beaten the Lady Irish. I'm sure Booger knows the history!

T

Lol, and the North Red Bank field is a cow pasture, so pick your poison. This is indeed the first time North Red Bank has beaten any ND soccer team, girls or boys. There will be one more chance for a 2nd win when it matters in a few weeks.

Lol, and the North Red Bank field is a cow pasture, so pick your poison. This is indeed the first time North Red Bank has beaten any ND soccer team, girls or boys. There will be one more chance for a 2nd win when it matters in a few weeks.

As much as it pains me to correct you, the Signal boys have beaten ND 2 times. Once in 2013 and once 2014.  They tied in 2015.  The world got back to the way it should be in 2016 though...at least for the ND boys.

Edited by saw4ND

As much as it pains me to correct you, the Signal boys have beaten ND 2 times. Once in 2013 and once 2014.  They tied in 2015.  The world got back to the way it should be in 2016 though...at least for the ND boys.

And the cow pasture has received a lot of loving care the past couple of years and continues to improve. It will be one of the nicest bermuda futball pitches around in a couple more years. Not that ole slick rye grass you leprechauns grow. redthumb.gif

Thanks for setting Cannon straight on the SM boys Saw. The North Red Bank field was inherited as a dead patch of uneven ground. No lights, no mower, no top-dresser, no roller, etc. it's been a tough battle, but we've turned the corner. At public schools, funds have to be raised to buy fertilizer, broad leaf weed killer, pre-emergents and on and on. This is over and above capital equipment costs and upkeep. And by the way Booger, I'm the caretaker and the cows are well fed. I do have the Troll as a mentor though, he can turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.

North Red Bank girls only have 1 district game left against CCS. We'll see how the Lady Chargers play on real grass, but they're a talented group. Coach Cutt will have to have a great game plan and good execution to pull out a win.