Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

THSSpectre7

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vikings have nowhere to go but up. Very disappointing start to the season. Vikes continue to lay the ball on the ground just like they did in every scrimmage. I do see the Vikes getting their first win but only because South seems to be worse than they are. Vikes go for 2.

Vikes 8

Rebels 7

I like this, but Vikes will not need to go for 2.  Vikes 7  Rebs 6

I saw South vs Boone, and this may be the worst South team that I have seen in a long time.   Sorry Rebels, that's just the way it is.     South had a few bad breaks and I think they will improve to be around .500 this year but that's about it.

And by the way, the newspaper wrote it up as if Boone is so great now but I'm not convinced of that either.    Yeah Boone had a few good plays but there were still a lot of mistakes and mediocrity.

Ok so now on to the subject at hand...    South has a very stout defensive front, so if TH insists on running in between the tackles it is going to be tough going all night.      I saw where TH completed only 2 passes against DB so for the Vikes to have a shot that has to improve.     Boone shredded South's secondary at times so if I was the Vikes I would get the film and watch those plays carefully.     This one seems pretty even to me so I'll predict something along the lines of 20-17

I saw South vs Boone, and this may be the worst South team that I have seen in a long time.   Sorry Rebels, that's just the way it is.     South had a few bad breaks and I think they will improve to be around .500 this year but that's about it.

And by the way, the newspaper wrote it up as if Boone is so great now but I'm not convinced of that either.    Yeah Boone had a few good plays but there were still a lot of mistakes and mediocrity.

Ok so now on to the subject at hand...    South has a very stout defensive front, so if TH insists on running in between the tackles it is going to be tough going all night.      I saw where TH completed only 2 passes against DB so for the Vikes to have a shot that has to improve.     Boone shredded South's secondary at times so if I was the Vikes I would get the film and watch those plays carefully.     This one seems pretty even to me so I'll predict something along the lines of 20-17

But which team wins b1s?

blazer, this is by far the worst coaching ever at South too. Gotta keep that in mind. The South coaches are just coasting until the school closes because the new school will have North's Norris at the helm. The play calling is horrible. Middle school football. Even with 3 or 4 more years of South left, they need someone else calling the plays to give their young kids coming up a chance. #middleschoolplaycalling

I saw South vs Boone, and this may be the worst South team that I have seen in a long time. Sorry Rebels, that's just the way it is. South had a few bad breaks and I think they will improve to be around .500 this year but that's about it

Edited by Pudding

blazer, this is by far the worst coaching ever at South too. Gotta keep that in mind. The South coaches are just coasting until the school closes because the new school will have North's Norris at the helm. The play calling is horrible. Middle school football. Even with 3 or 4 more years of South left, they need someone else calling the plays to give their young kids coming up a chance. #middleschoolplaycalling

New OC? Coasting? Yes, Sir. Talent Alone decides the season for South. Been that way for years.

New OC? Coasting? Yes, Sir. Talent Alone decides the season for South. Been that way for years.

Exactly correct. Unfortunately not a ton of talent on this team either. A few really good football players and some athletic sophomores who are lost right now. Play calling is predictable at best.