Memphis Rivals Tournament

ChattanoogaCannon

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't make the trip, Booger. Too much debauchery in Memphis for my sensitive soul to handle. From texts and convo from Mrs. Cannon, the girls seemed to do ok. Still building depth, and scoring goals still a problem. They tied Arlington and Bartlett, and lost 1-0 to Jackson Prep, a Mississippi school.

what Booger heard...saw u post game friday night but missed u when Booger came back round...not so sur tieng Bartlett is too good

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

I didn't make the trip, Booger. Too much debauchery in Memphis for my sensitive soul to handle. From texts and convo from Mrs. Cannon, the girls seemed to do ok. Still building depth, and scoring goals still a problem. They tied Arlington and Bartlett, and lost 1-0 to Jackson Prep, a Mississippi school.

I thought all the debauchery-type parents graduated. Kinda glad to hear otherwise. Memphis might be my favorite Travel Team destination of all of them. Daughter hated it, but it's not about her, right?

I thought all the debauchery-type parents graduated. Kinda glad to hear otherwise. Memphis might be my favorite Travel Team destination of all of them. Daughter hated it, but it's not about her, right?

I still have another a year after this one then I will be switching to the equestrian and cheerleading boards.

nope....heard they had a couple of new mamas that have decided to relight the torch.....nothin a little memphis possum hunt wouldnt cure

Booger just sayin FS802GR-icon.png