MACON hosts westmoreland

8aafan

The Goat sez: My Gawd! I just want to say that it is an absolute testament to the shear testicular fortitude of the Postman to even show his face on hear after that. Me and Manoverage could see the light from the bonfire of Westmoreland's equipment burning all the way from the Monterey game.

Mancoverage sez: The Postman is exactly right, Goat. Mark Gammons should lock Macon's starters up in the clink for the weekend. Those poor children from Westmoreland won't walk right for a week.

Edited by mancoverage

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Macon Co has put red boiling and Macon co together, they have a decent team. It's about time a town/county with a super Walmart convincingly beat a town that just closed its Ben Franklin not many years ago. To bad Macon has grown so much that Pearl Cohn is next on their schedule. LOL I predict another blowout next week for Macon Co just like Pearl Kohn did last year as well as the Springfield game. You beat a 2a team loaded with sophomores tonight. Congrats.LOL

You gone put the target on our back like that?? 😂😂

I'm speaking of the QB #15 at Macon and now the running back #21 that I've been told both really were red bubbling springs transplants. I also heard while at Trousdale that #16 for the jackets this year moved in from red bubbling. Don't know if any of this is true for sure but where there's plumes of smoke there's usually some far around.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

If you are looking for sore spots, you may want to check with the Westmoreland players that got laid out last night. It was so bad, the Westmoreland coach asked Macon at half time to take it easy on them in the second half.

Sounds like ole Stampus Lickus mashed a sore spot. lol

If you are looking for sore spots, you may want to check with the Westmoreland players that got laid out last night. It was so bad, the Westmoreland coach asked Macon at half time to take it easy on them in the second half.

Well.....no. I could less about Whinemoreland But thanks anyway Mr.Fair. I think ole Stamp Licker was pretty close on his assumption though. On second thought I just might check that out. Rarely has anyone from MC laid out anyone in the last few years. And ya'll might be right. MC might get past average this year with something more than 5-5.

Ask your WR from Smith that crawled off the field on the second play of the game if Macon will hit. LOL! The truth of the matter is, 15 is from Clay County. Has been in Macon schools for 5 years and both parents work in Lafayette. 21 has been living in Lafayette's zone for years, so that is settled. We actually have a couple of kids playing at Friendahip and one at Clarkaville Academy. You play with the kids you have. That is exactly what Macon is doing. Posty is just wanting to make excuses for Westmoreland's sub standard coaching and lack of class.

Well.....no. I could less about Whinemoreland But thanks anyway Mr.Fair. I think ole Stamp Licker was pretty close on his assumption though. On second thought I just might check that out. Rarely has anyone from MC laid out anyone in the last few years. And ya'll might be right. MC might get past average this year with something more than 5-5.