Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

Sounds like there is alot of sophomore talent at thr QB position in Tn. Malone (Fulton) and Ballard (Greeneville) were both selected in the future stars as 8th graders. With the last name Wallace you know he is going to be good when Bo is his brother. Don't know to much about Stanton Martin other than what I saw against Greeneville in the first game of the season and no offense to him but he was no where near as good as Ballard. The Greeneville D might had something to do with that also

Cherokee High School (Rogersville) Freshman QB Collin Trent had two rushing TDs (68 yards total rushing) and threw for 5 TDs (317 total passing) this past Friday night. He had to step in as the quarterback this year due to the spinal cord injury of JT Brooks which occurred during a spring inter squad scrimmage. Head Coach Cody Baugh (former Tusclum College QB and former Greeneville offensive coordinator) has taken him under his wing and has developed Collin into a successful dual threat QB. Hope to see this kid accomplish great things in the future. Support thefightfor5.com as JT continues his long road to recovery.

Cherokee High School (Rogersville) Freshman QB Collin Trent had two rushing TDs (68 yards total rushing) and threw for 5 TDs (317 total passing) this past Friday night. He had to step in as the quarterback this year due to the spinal cord injury of JT Brooks which occurred during a spring inter squad scrimmage. Head Coach Cody Baugh (former Tusclum College QB and former Greeneville offensive coordinator) has taken him under his wing and has developed Collin into a successful dual threat QB. Hope to see this kid accomplish great things in the future. Support thefightfor5.com as JT continues his long road to recovery.

I've known Cody for years. Great person and Coach. He held the most passing yards in Greeneville history until Jordan Greenway broke them in 2008. Coach Baugh will get the best out of him and he will grow not only as a player but also in life.

Preston Rice from Wayne County High School is the most underrated QB in the state of Tennessee. If his dad (Rick Rice) had accepted the job at Oakland High School 2 years ago then this wouldn't even be a discussion in my opinion. He still is the best QB in this state but no1 knows about him. Jus my take, take it how you want!

Preston Rice from Wayne County High School is the most underrated QB in the state of Tennessee. If his dad (Rick Rice) had accepted the job at Oakland High School 2 years ago then this wouldn't even be a discussion in my opinion. He still is the best QB in this state but no1 knows about him. Jus my take, take it how you want!

😳