Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

Preston Rice from Wayne County High School is the most underrated QB in the state of Tennessee. If his dad (Rick Rice) had accepted the job at Oakland High School 2 years ago then this wouldn't even be a discussion in my opinion. He still is the best QB in this state but no1 knows about him. Jus my take, take it how you want!

LOL

Sure does! Gonna try to look and see how this kid could have beat Maryville last year lol

Just an opinion. You can laugh it off all you want but if he had moved Oakland would've won it last year and this year.

I believe Oakland nearly beat maryville in the playoffs last year anyways so there's no doubt if they had Rice Oakland wins.

Just an opinion. You can laugh it off all you want but if he had moved Oakland would've won it last year and this year.

I believe Oakland nearly beat maryville in the playoffs last year anyways so there's no doubt if they had Rice Oakland wins.

No doubt he may be good. Not saying he isn't, but jumping him up to 6A saying he "would" have beat Maryville is ridiculous. 1A schools are a whole lot different than 6A. Even 5 and 4A. 6A is full of star QB. Copeland being the best in the state can't even compete with Maryville.

Hope the kid does get offers and compete at the next level. Always good to see Tennessee kids succeed in college!

Lol I'm glad you think thats funny, pal! 😂 Take it how you want but if he would've moved Oakland high would have won State last year and this year! 😠I'll take him anyway over every QB in the state.

if your not in 5a or up including the D2 schools then your not even close to being a top Qb in state... Sorry but it's true... Only exception would be Cunningham and even he isn't the states best but he's top 5 Edited by redzebra99