Metro Rankings

bleacher

My rankings are as follows

1. Pearl Cohn - big win against the Burros in Week 0. Although the the Burros are noticably not the same as in the past years. Pearls athleticism is beyond most metro schools and I expect the firebirds to have a great season.

2. Cane Ridge - returns a lot of top talent here in Metro and finished with a great first year under a new HC. I expect the Ravens to soar this year in the district.

3. Hillsboro - even though they are down, Clayton is still arguably the best coach in Metro. The offense however seems to have gone down tremendously this year, any big changes over there?

4. Overton - while Overton may possess some talent, Bleacher is right, they unfortunately have not been able to get past the first or second round in recent years. I don't see that much changing, even if they have a high win season.

5. Stratford - Under Fitzgerald, I expect the talent level to increase each year and will subsequently result in more wins. It's just a matter of time until this all plays out, but the Spartans are on the rise.

1. Pearl Cohn - big win against the Burros in Week 0. Although the the Burros are noticably not the same as in the past years. Pearls athleticism is beyond most metro schools and I expect the firebirds to have a great season.

2. Cane Ridge - returns a lot of top talent here in Metro and finished with a great first year under a new HC. I expect the Ravens to soar this year in the district.

3. Hillsboro - even though they are down, Clayton is still arguably the best coach in Metro. The offense however seems to have gone down tremendously this year, any big changes over there?

4. Overton - while Overton may possess some talent, Bleacher is right, they unfortunately have not been able to get past the first or second round in recent years. I don't see that much changing, even if they have a high win season.

5. Stratford - Under Fitzgerald, I expect the talent level to increase each year and will subsequently result in more wins. It's just a matter of time until this all plays out, but the Spartans are on the rise.

CR and PC would have been a good game this year. The seniors at pc this year lost to CR is the Freshman city Championship I believe. Edited by FBfan26

Hillsboro - even though they are down, Clayton is still arguably the best coach in Metro. The offense however seems to have gone down tremendously this year, any big changes over there?

yea, the asstheadcoach and QB coach along with another coach left to coach down in florida. our DC is still with us.

Edited by burrodaddy

I'm basing mine off of what I've seen or heard so far. It will all change as the season goes. I'm thinking CR will go deep in playoffs. I also think overton could go to quarter finals if not semifinals. The region is down this year. Hillsboro will be tough and get better each week. PC could go far in 4a but then again they could make an early exit. Stratford or EN could go far in 3a with cpa being down.

I'm basing mine off of what I've seen or heard so far. It will all change as the season goes. I'm thinking CR will go deep in playoffs. I also think overton could go to quarter finals if not semifinals. The region is down this year. Hillsboro will be tough and get better each week. PC could go far in 4a but then again they could make an early exit. Stratford or EN could go far in 3a with cpa being down.

Come on workinprogress you have to show more respect to us...lol