Metro Rankings

bleacher

37 minutes ago, cbg said:

Hillsboro is trying to get better by playing Brentwood Academy.  When you play a team the caliber of BA they will expose all of your weaknesses and allow you to fix the problems before the playoffs.  Maurice is no fool and this is not his first rodeo at building a championship team.

Schedule was put together befor MF was the HC by the previous staff. Also it was the principal who did away with that game. He is silly and lost money for the burros. We want to schedule ezell Harding or a county school like Franklin Co.

I ranked PC first because they return a ton of talent from a very good 2016 team.  Hillsboro had a subpar 2016 but are reinvigorated with new coachong staff. Cane Ridge may end up with a better team than both and Overtpn looked great scoring 49 pts in a half in their jamboree. Maplewood and Stratford also look like teams with an excellent season ahead. McGavock also looked improved. 

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:32 PM, theWhiteOwl said:

Schedule was put together befor MF was the HC by the previous staff. Also it was the principal who did away with that game. He is silly and lost money for the burros. We want to schedule ezell Harding or a county school like Franklin Co.

Why is the Principal silly and how did they lose money by playing BA instead of PC? 

On 08/12/2017 at 10:58 PM, bleacher said:

Preseason picks

1 Pearl Cohn

2 Hillsboro

3 Cane Ridge

4 Overton

5 Maplewood

6 Stratford

7 McGavock

East

9 Whites Creek

10 Hillwood

11 Antioch

12 Hunters Lane

13 Glencliff

Hard to argue these picks or howdoitknows. Here's my list and its based off of best teams.

1CR 2Hillsboro 3PC 4Overton

5EN 6MW 7McG 8Stratford

9Glencliff 10HW 11WC 12Antioch

13HL.

Not putting R since they are a charter. CR best team based on last year and all of those burgers and dogs and changing culture. Hillsboro due to MF. PC could be higher but they have a brutal schedule for a 3A school. Overton 4 but there is a big drop off between PC and them. EN has all the tools and a new field. Should give them something to play for. The rest are self explanatory except for Glencliff being so high. New stadium, new staff, may surprise some people if the starters stay healthy and keep working. Good luck to all the teams.

37 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Hard to argue these picks or howdoitknows. Here's my list and its based off of best teams.

5EN 6MW 7McG 8Stratford

13HL.

Not putting R since they are a charter. CR best team based on last year and all of those burgers and dogs and changing culture. Hillsboro due to MF. PC could be higher but they have a brutal schedule for a 3A school. Overton 4 but there is a big drop off between PC and them. EN has all the tools and a new field. Should give them something to play for. The rest are self explanatory except for Glencliff being so high. New stadium, new staff, may surprise some people if the starters stay healthy and keep working. Good luck to all the teams.

If you're basing it off last year then PC has to be first,  game away from Cookeville plus return basically our whole team. Plus CR decline play us.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

I can see your side firebird and its respected. I think if CR and PC played last year it could have gone either way. CR got beat by Indy last year if I'm not mistaken. You could argue either way. As far as refusing to play, I don't know why they refused and I'm not going to try and figure it out. That doesn't take anything away from how good they are though. Would have been a Heck of a game.

On 08/17/2017 at 9:57 PM, workinprogress said:

5EN 6MW 7McG 8Stratford

13HL.

After week 1 I'd say the top five are CR and PC tied for 1. Hillsboro 3 Overton 4 and surprisingly McGavock 5. They must be much improved or MW must be a little down. Shocker of the night might be Antioch actually winning even though SC is very down. Ill eat some crow on that one because I honestly didn't think the bears would win a game. Congrats to them.

Edited by workinprogress