Metro Rankings

bleacher

• 1 month later...

This is one of my favorite threads, don’t let it die this year :)

Someone give us the early scouting report on Hillsboro and PC. It won’t feel the same without seeing Jay from PC score a few 90+ yard TDs against CPA.

Who did Frazier from Hillsboro sign with?  He was a beast in the games I saw him in last year. 

You guys should shake things up and add the metro private schools in the mix this year. 

Edited by BreadTruck44
  • Upvote 1

On 7/7/2018 at 10:44 PM, BreadTruck44 said:

This is one of my favorite threads, don’t let it die this year :)

Someone give us the early scouting report on Hillsboro and PC. It won’t feel the same without seeing Jay from PC score a few 90+ yard TDs against CPA.

Who did Frazier from Hillsboro sign with?  He was a beast in the games I saw him in last year. 

You guys should shake things up and add the metro private schools in the mix this year. 

I like that for the most part but man adding Mba,ba"Since most of the kids r from nashville" father ryan,FRA,Republic, Ensworth,Cpa,Da,Ncs. That would push us to 23 schools lol

8 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I like that for the most part but man adding Mba,ba"Since most of the kids r from nashville" father ryan,FRA,Republic, Ensworth,Cpa,Da,Ncs. That would push us to 23 schools lol

Nah, just the ones with fields in Nashville proper.  I know... the Williamson County line is only a few feet from CPA :)  

I need more talkage...  D2 is a quite forum with only Booger causing commotion.

• Like 1

Been some good metro football this week. PC put on a show at the Titans 7 on 7. They look reloaded . Also yesterday East Nashville and Hillsboro went at it. It was alot of athletes on the field at that one. It was deep ball city. It was Exciting . Anyone heard of any other metro teams doing anything? 

35 minutes ago, Hurricane717 said:

Been some good metro football this week. PC put on a show at the Titans 7 on 7. They look reloaded . Also yesterday East Nashville and Hillsboro went at it. It was alot of athletes on the field at that one. It was deep ball city. It was Exciting . Anyone heard of any other metro teams doing anything? 

I think most teams play today and Sat. I know Republic played at MTCS yesterday but I haven't heard much. Maplewood,CR,Mcgavock should be good. Sleeper will be stratford

On 7/11/2018 at 2:01 PM, FBfan26 said:

Tennessee titans 7 on 7 today. Looking like a showdown between PC and Oakland

Everyone thinks PC is going to "drop off" because of who they graduated in May.  The talent that they return is quite a bit and they'll be the prohibited favorite to represent the west in Cookeville again this year.  They have to find a way to cure that "semifinal curse" that has plagued them for several years.  I think they are now 1-5 in the state semifinals in their last 6 appearances.  

10 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Everyone thinks PC is going to "drop off" because of who they graduated in May.  The talent that they return is quite a bit and they'll be the prohibited favorite to represent the west in Cookeville again this year.  They have to find a way to cure that "semifinal curse" that has plagued them for several years.  I think they are now 1-5 in the state semifinals in their last 6 appearances.  

Right!!!  But we did apologize to the football gods, so maybe this curse will leave...lol