Metro Rankings

bleacher

Metro will be very good this year. Cane ridge is flat out #1, Pearl held its own vs MBA, East is better than we expected, Maplewood is loaded and will have a deep playoff run, Hillsboro is going through growing pains and injuries up front but defensively they are dominating, Hillwood can score but not stop no one from scoring, Stratford is physical as they come with one of the best Rbs in the city but offensively limited but defensive front is good,   Overton still hasn't scored a point and cant stop anyone from scoring as well,  HLs got a win, WC will get better, Antioch and glencliff will continue to be the bottom feeders

17 hours ago, GameTime615 said:

Metro will be very good this year. Cane ridge is flat out #1, Pearl held its own vs MBA, East is better than we expected, Maplewood is loaded and will have a deep playoff run, Hillsboro is going through growing pains and injuries up front but defensively they are dominating, Hillwood can score but not stop no one from scoring, Stratford is physical as they come with one of the best Rbs in the city but offensively limited but defensive front is good,   Overton still hasn't scored a point and cant stop anyone from scoring as well,  HLs got a win, WC will get better, Antioch and glencliff will continue to be the bottom feeders

When did HL get a win? 

54 minutes ago, GameTime615 said:

Coming from a guy that thinks he knows football. You criticize and talk a lot about a lot of coaches but im sure you haven't won a lot of games or coach period.

Misinformed and now clueless. Not criticize, just speak the truth.

51 minutes ago, 17NCS said:

Pearl played really well vs MBA.  MBA was a bit more disciplined and their FG kicker was a difference maker.  If Hillwood had any kind of a kicking game, they'd be 2-0.  Appears CR is the top of metro once again.  Great staff. 

Very good players have a lot to do with this staff. They are good at getting players.

3 hours ago, 17NCS said:

Pearl played really well vs MBA.  MBA was a bit more disciplined and their FG kicker was a difference maker.  If Hillwood had any kind of a kicking game, they'd be 2-0.  Appears CR is the top of metro once again.  Great staff. 

Yea it was 10-7 late in the 4th and we had a chance to go up 14-10 but our QB missed the lay up.  Its just another learning experience. We will get better.

3 hours ago, fb247 said:

Very good players have a lot to do with this staff. They are good at getting players.

I am starting to agree with majority, that u just hate to hate. I started researching CR because of ur comments and noticed that the same kids the were there when the previous staff was fired are the same kids that went to state. Ppl said that they would win 5-6 games last yr with 10 starters graduating and they went 13-2. How does that happen if these same players are not developed and coached. Looking at their team this year, they lost how many standouts out defense and still finding a way to win! Gv them dudes their credit

Edited by theWhiteOwl

12 hours ago, theWhiteOwl said:

I am starting to agree with majority, that u just hate to hate. I started researching CR because of ur comments and noticed that the same kids the were there when the previous staff was fired are the same kids that went to state. Ppl said that they would win 5-6 games last yr with 10 starters graduating and they went 13-2. How does that happen if these same players are not developed and coached. Looking at their team this year, they lost how many standouts out defense and still finding a way to win! Gv them dudes their credit

I don't hate just to hate,I hate coaches that get credit for being great while stealing kids for their programs. I also hate people who defend them and others who avoid saying  the truth on here. It is sad that metro has become like this. It only takes a few good players to make a huge difference in the success of a program. I will always call out cheaters on this board.