Metro Rankings

bleacher

12 hours ago, bigchief said:

Actually we were 12-1. Lost to White House in the quarters. Fall of 2004, It was Link's next to last year. Talked to him yesterday,

We were 9-2 in fall of 2003

Didn’t Hillwood have to forfeit some games around that time?  Seems I remember something about that.  

No forfeits. Lost spring practice  because an older guy came in and practiced against the guys to simulate Fridge running the ball for Hillsboro. It worked though cause we beat them. First time in quite awhile. Probably the last time they beat them also.

Edited by bigchief

2 minutes ago, bigchief said:

No forfeits. Lost spring practice  because an older guy came in and practiced against the guys to simulate Fridge running the ball for Hillsboro. It worked though cause we beat them. First time in quite awhile. Probably the last time they beat them also.

Yeah I could not remember the details just something about that.  

I actually am a little worried about Hillwood this week.  Gallatin will have to slow down the offense of Hillwood and they seem like they can score a lot.  

34 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Yeah I could not remember the details just something about that.  

I actually am a little worried about Hillwood this week.  Gallatin will have to slow down the offense of Hillwood and they seem like they can score a lot.  

It may be a high scoring game because the Hilltopper's defense is lacking.

43 minutes ago, hardtackle said:

Now? must have been necessary. Why? Not sure, but he was disciplined at Hillwood and was told he could not coach last few games and then told not at Hillwood anymore. Transferred to Stratford when Fitzgerald was there.

Sad that Metro has become what it is today.  I am sure there are some good schools Sad to see that some can hardly field a the team .I am a longtime reader of Coach T but just had to post. 

1 hour ago, hardtackle said:

Now? must have been necessary. Why? Not sure, but he was disciplined at Hillwood and was told he could not coach last few games and then told not at Hillwood anymore. Transferred to Stratford when Fitzgerald was there.

From what I heard it wasnt nothing he really did "TheHC" He was asked to do something and he didnt do it. He felt it was another way then kicking a kid off and let the Nashville streets get ahold of him. Principle didnt like it and let him go. That's what I was told.