Metro Rankings

bleacher

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

From what I heard it wasnt nothing he really did "TheHC" He was asked to do something and he didnt do it. He felt it was another way then kicking a kid off and let the Nashville streets get ahold of him. Principle didnt like it and let him go. That's what I was told.

If true, I can respect that kids first.

I don't know the Stratford situation but I can tell you coaching in metro involves so much more on a daily basis than just xs and os. Most don't understand that and even some principals don't. You are blessed if you have a principal that does get it. Back when I started teaching a lot of principals were former coaches. Now a lot are data driven people who could care less about sports.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, longtimeretired said:

Never know what the student may have done. It is sad when any kid gets dismissed from a team. Sports has saved many young men. It saved me.

Wasnt nothing crazy...Just hanging with the wrong people and being hard headed. I dont wanna put his business out there because he is a child but hopefully he will learn.

Tough situation to be in as a coach, but if this is how it went down, I commend him for handling it the way he felt was in the best interest of the child...and sticking with it. He knowingly sacrificed himself standing for what he thought was more important. Whether the kid was later removed or not, he learned that some people will be there for you. 

15 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Wasnt nothing crazy...Just hanging with the wrong people and being hard headed. I dont wanna put his business out there because he is a child but hopefully he will learn.

I don't have a dog in the hunt, and to be honest I really don't care,  but the  story I am getting from inside the building is completely different than this one.  No kids were involved in the story I got. Just two hard headed people that want things their way.  One has more power than the other.

Who really knows what the reason is?

3 hours ago, bigchief said:

I don't have a dog in the hunt, and to be honest I really don't care,  but the  story I am getting from inside the building is completely different than this one.  No kids were involved in the story I got. Just two hard headed people that want things their way.  One has more power than the other.

Who really knows what the reason is?

I also heard that was how it originally started also. Wasnt told that until yesterday morning

7 hours ago, midtnmale said:

People may say that I'm hating, but I'm thinking that Cane Ridge's current defense won't get them far in the post-season; maybe into the third round. Offensively they seem to be fine. But defense wins championships. 

If you have to say people may think you’re hating then my friend you are hating. Has Cane Ridge beaten the best team over there already? I believe it was on the road right.