Metro Rankings

bleacher

Bigchief you already know who the fireman will be. However if by some crazy chance the principal actually gets to decide I know runtheballs son would probably be up for it. He would need help though. That's going to be the hard part. Also Butler is already in building. He would be a goid choice if he wants back in the game.

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

Bigchief you already know who the fireman will be. However if by some crazy chance the principal actually gets to decide I know runtheballs son would probably be up for it. He would need help though. That's going to be the hard part. Also Butler is already in building. He would be a goid choice if he wants back in the game.

I didn't remember them parting ways with wine and roses. That one would surprise me.

10 hours ago, bigchief said:

OK, so who wants  to put out the dumpster fire that is Antioch football?

They should make Mose Phillips an offer he can't refuse. This would hurt Cane Ridge and steer talent to Antioch. Allow him to bring at least 3 assistants with him that he chooses. Give him a gravy teaching schedule. Have weight training throughout the day with a strength coach he recommends. 

Edited by bleacher

3 hours ago, bleacher said:

They should make More Phillips an offer he can't refuse. This would hurt Cane Ridge and steer talent to Antioch. Allow him to bring at least 3 assistants with him that he chooses. Give him a gravy teaching schedule. Have weight training throughout the day with a strength coach he recommends. 

Weight training through the day?? I thought they stopped that in metro

4 hours ago, TheSpoon said:

Weight Lifting is still offered as a class and is for all students... As far as the openings, Antioch may be looking East, Maplewood may change to green, Overton Sucks. Mose Phillips may be the next coach at Cane Ridge so no reason for him to leave.

Would love to know how many metro schools take advantage of this?