Metro Rankings

bleacher

Big Difference in winning programs and non winning programs. Look at how successful the Knox County athletics are, They eat weights and adjust things to make sure athletics are taken care of. I don't of any Metro school that has weight room and make sure all their athletes are enrolled in the course but I could be wrong

Final Rankings for the 2018 Season.               (Includes regular season and playoffs)

1 Maplewood

2 Cane Ridge

3 Pearl Cohn

4 Hillsboro

5 Stratford

6 East

7 Overton

8 McGavock

9 Hillwood

10 Whites Creek

11 Antioch

12 Glencliff

13 Hunters Lane

Edited by bleacher

3 hours ago, PoleCat56 said:

Those will be pretty good but none of those teams will be the same next even you guys. No disrespect at all but your defense wasn't impressive at all offensively you guys did good

I agree! But on defense we return alot of starters, so we should be better next year. But to be fair 2 out of 3 games we loss was our offense not defense.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

How many of your coaches leaving? Looks like cp is literally on FIRE lmaooooo

Somebody must have done the Heimlich on East Nasty and saved him from choking on all that crow he was eating.

Funny how your own people are hoping your coach gets the Antioch job. Too bad for them he has no chance. They have no interest.