Metro Rankings

bleacher

• 1 month later...

Metro top 13 "Not Mines" After seeing a bunch of polls this is basically what has came up.  That top 6 can change in the blink of a eye. Republic is  Officially in a metro district. @bleacher what's your take.

1 Cane Ridge

2 Stratford

3 East Nashville

4 Pearl Cohn

4 Hillsboro

4 Maplewood

7 Overton

8 McGavock

9 Hillwood

10 Antioch

11 Glencliff

12 Hunters Lane

13 Whites Creek

14 Republic

Edited by FBfan26

42 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Metro top 13 "Not Mines" After seeing a bunch of polls this is basically what has came up.  That top 6 can change in the blink of a eye. Republic is  Officially in a metro district. @bleacher what's your take.

1 Cane Ridge

2 Stratford

3 East Nashville

4 Pearl Cohn

4 Hillsboro

4 Maplewood

7 Overton

8 McGavock

9 Hillwood

10 Antioch

11 Hunters Lane

12 Whites Creek

13 Republic

Why not just add Glencliff? 

11 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

1 Cane Ridge

2 Stratford

3 East Nashville

4 Pearl Cohn

4 Hillsboro

4 Maplewood

7 Overton

8 McGavock

9 Hillwood

10 Antioch

11 Glencliff

12 Hunters Lane

13 Whites Creek

14 Republic

Is coach t about to shut down or something? Never thought I would see the day that "little East" is ranked about the big bad wolf hahaha. Stratford is a fluke and are yall number 4 because yall won a 7 on 7 in KY against a bunch of slow teams??

Edited by EastNasty

13 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Is coach t about to shut down or something? Never thought I would see the day that "little East" is ranked about the big bad wolf hahaha. Stratford is a fluke and are yall number 4 because yall won a 7 on 7 in KY against a bunch of slow teams??

Slow teams? Smh come on man didn't PC just beat y'all and oakland the week b4? I know you say stuff to TRY to get under our feathers but come on man. Think b4 u speak!

I see coach t posters have alot faith in Stratford. Good thing is PC plays 1,2,3,5 and 6. Who ever thinks Stratford is 2nd best team in metro right now is delusional. Put some respect on our name! Its always PC or CR 1A and 1B, and Everybody else fall in line after that. August 24th everybody come out should be a good one. Week 3 at Stratford we'll most definitely put all this Stratford nonsense the rest. Lil east we own them so it's no need to even speak on that!!!

14 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Nobody cares about 7-7! #2 and #3 are flukes to be honest. Stratford beat us once in decade now they are 2nd best team in metro...lol, Plus I don't know how anyone in their right mind could put lil east in front of PC! I believe lil east has only beaten PC once in school history...lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80

I think Stratford carries momentum into the year. Add on they have arguably the best back in metro and return most of last year's team and I think picking them 2nd is justified. They have a good coach and the kids responded well to him. That carries a lot of weight. Look at the top metro schools. All have good coaches that kids respond to. CR, PC, Hillsboro. Don't think it's delusional at all. 

28 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

I think Stratford carries momentum into the year. Add on they have arguably the best back in metro and return most of last year's team and I think picking them 2nd is justified. They have a good coach and the kids responded well to him. That carries a lot of weight. Look at the top metro schools. All have good coaches that kids respond to. CR, PC, Hillsboro. Don't think it's delusional at all. 

Its delusional Stratford just got hot at the right time last year. Plus Stratford lost some linemen, which one was Freight kid that held that team together. Plus they lost couple CB and backup RB. So this Stratford returns everyone isn't true they lost 27 SR off last years team. But you are right they return RB.