Metro Rankings

bleacher

53 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In your original statement you said Cane Ridge has not lost to a metro school. You said nothing about under the current leadership. Has PC beat Cane Ridge?  If so then your original statement would indeed be fabricated. 

My original question was based on current coaches. So dark response was right on par with what I was expecting. The PC Mods didn't respond so I expect his response to be true otherwise it would not hv been days b4 a response. One thing for certain, 2 things for sure, PC is not shy to boaster on accomplishments. I expected at least 2 pages of responses. This definitely was an attempt to shift the narrative.

On 7/30/2019 at 10:51 PM, theWhiteOwl said:

If u look at both HC eras, PC having the advantage and longer tenured HC...what big wins has PC had and what big wins has CR had? Also what are both coaches record vs Metro schools?  Lastly...which staff as a whole has the most experience and make the better adjustments? I don't hear from CR staff on here so idk much about them.

Both team has been to Cookeville, PC in 15 and I think CR in 17! But since 2013 no other metro coaching staff even comes close to our coaching staff. PC has been to 4 straight semifinal and championship appearance. Plus Brunetti been trying to play CR for years now, and y'all (so called best coaching staff) been ducking us. Far as schedule wise everybody on this site knows we'll play anybody, PC schedule is always top notch!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, theWhiteOwl said:

My original question was based on current coaches. So dark response was right on par with what I was expecting. The PC Mods didn't respond so I expect his response to be true otherwise it would not hv been days b4 a response. One thing for certain, 2 things for sure, PC is not shy to boaster on accomplishments. I expected at least 2 pages of responses. This definitely was an attempt to shift the narrative.

Nobody responded to your post because it's no brainer who coaching staff has done more, just look It up. It really doesn't matter what PC coaching staff do, everyone will put CR first just because they in 6A and PC in 3A. But the whole time 3A school been trying to get 6A school to schedule a game. So their you go that's why nobody from PC wasted their time on your post!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

11 hours ago, DarkKnight4 said:

"IMO" CR is the best program, they never loss to a metro school and they beat top notched program year in and out . They play a competitive school and really no cake walks. They have a solid staff and seem to be on the same page with each other , Dont know much about Hillsboro staff other than the HC is a legend and their DC and OC is pretty good but year in and out they win a competitive schedule as well. With coaching change the program still excels . PC is always successful but always struggle in the big game , they always lose when the competition is even and seem to get out coached in the big game as well. Idk much about their staff neither other than they are divided . They should have a couple championships with the talent they have had since Fitzgerald departure but that hasn't happened especially with the raving about winning freshmen/ frosh championships . East has been very talented but they don't seem well coached . They put more time on pregame rituals than trying to win the game . These are the only 4 programs worth mentioning in metro. 

Co op teams are happening everywhere none more beneficial than MLK with pearl several of their athletes that went to the next level have been from MLK than any other Co op. If it wasn't a big factor PC coach wouldn't have cried / requested for them to come to PC.

It's your opinion so I can let you have that but the next level part when you said Several have been from MLK and the coaches are divided . As I recall and I might be wrong the pass 6 years only 3 MLK kids have went of FB scholarships 'Year before last Granberry"Yale" and "I cant think of the kid name" TSU and Anderson is playing for Arkansas tech. Also you've said this b4 I think on the coaches being divided. I dont know where your getting your news from. Also CR isn't underfeated against metro schools.

Edited by FBfan26

27 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

It's your opinion so I can let you have that but the next level part when you said Several have been from MLK and the coaches are divided . As I recall and I might be wrong the pass 6 years only 3 MLK kids have went of FB scholarships 'Year before last Granberry"Yale" and "I cant think of the kid name" TSU and Anderson is playing for Arkansas tech. Also you've said this b4 I think on the coaches being divided. I dont know where your getting your news from. Also CR isn't underfeated against metro schools.

We give them facts about our coaching staff, and they still go off eye test. 4 semi finals in a row, plus state championship appearance! No other metro staff can say that. Just being real, its few schools in TN that can say that as well. But people get on here and talk crazy about our staff.

I never understood why everybody put Cane Ridge so high but after reading comments I guess its coaching and what district they're in. If Cane ridge played in a all metro district and the other surrounding counties would never see them they would be lumped up with the other metro teams.  You look at their oldier schedules and besides who they're supposed to play it's really not impressive for the caliber of team they're supposed to be. I wonder why they don't play the BA's,Ensworth,MBA or top 3 metro teams? Maybe because they would get exposed like oakland did them yesterday from Varsity down to freshmen? I'm surprised they're playing the firepigeons and I think hillsboro. Playing the pigeons would make since this year because everybody know their young.

7 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

We give them facts about our coaching staff, and they still go off eye test. 4 semi finals in a row, plus state championship appearance! No other metro staff can say that. Just being real, its few schools in TN that can say that as well. But people get on here and talk crazy about our staff.

You cry to much man. Who cares what y'all do

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Some people you can't please. If we beat CR they gone say that's a game we r supposed to win lol