Metro Rankings

bleacher

15 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

I never understood why everybody put Cane Ridge so high but after reading comments I guess its coaching and what district they're in. If Cane ridge played in a all metro district and the other surrounding counties would never see them they would be lumped up with the other metro teams.  You look at their oldier schedules and besides who they're supposed to play it's really not impressive for the caliber of team they're supposed to be. I wonder why they don't play the BA's,Ensworth,MBA or top 3 metro teams? Maybe because they would get exposed like oakland did them yesterday from Varsity down to freshmen? I'm surprised they're playing the firepigeons and I think hillsboro. Playing the pigeons would make since this year because everybody know their young.

If you cant understand why people hold CR in high regard, then that tells me all I need to know. Last I checked, getting beat up by Oakland is a distinction alot of really good teams share ( Maryville & Whitehaven) recently

• Like 1

PC you guys are delusional. No good balls , 80 plus players year and out in 3A, y'all recruit the best in the city , y'all win freshmen city championships , y'all have the best staff ( in your mind) and yet can't win when it matters . It y'all want participation trophies and honorable mention then you guys WIN...  Who wants recognition for coming in 3rd? 3A is not competitive at all until you reach 3rd round with the talent you have . Y'all should do less talking and more working. You definitely don't hear the other programs talk this much , you guys cause the stereotype for metro. Loudest one in the room is usually the weakest I've always heard . If you're doing so good you shouldn't have to tell anyone they would already know . 

Like White Owl said the statement was based off the current staffs . CR has never loss to a metro school.  CR plays Indy , Whitehaven , Ravenwood, Brentwood year in and out why the heck would they "run" from PC? Playoff time they are battle tested and ready to go. They don't schedule republic with an ready weak district schedule. These are facts once again . You pick and choose what to talk about . 

East Nasty you have to stop the madness, you guys do less with more. You can't talk about lumped up when y'all loss to a less talented Fairview team. And I would love to see any other metro team line up against Oakland and see a different outcome .

You get butthurt and offended when the truth hits you hard . Do y'all have a great program at PC ? Yes but y'all do what's expected year in and out nothing more . Do y'all have a great program at East? Of course not , the kids keep y'all a float but the coaches is atrocious. Does Hillsboro have a good program? Yes but they can't get over the hump of Beech in the playoff time, they are well prepared but always falls short. But none of those programs want to be recognized for coming in 3rd place when they should have the most gold balls in metro .

56 minutes ago, DarkKnight4 said:

PC you guys are delusional. No good balls , 80 plus players year and out in 3A, y'all recruit the best in the city , y'all win freshmen city championships , y'all have the best staff ( in your mind) and yet can't win when it matters . It y'all want participation trophies and honorable mention then you guys WIN...  Who wants recognition for coming in 3rd? 3A is not competitive at all until you reach 3rd round with the talent you have . Y'all should do less talking and more working. You definitely don't hear the other programs talk this much , you guys cause the stereotype for metro. Loudest one in the room is usually the weakest I've always heard . If you're doing so good you shouldn't have to tell anyone they would already know . 

Like White Owl said the statement was based off the current staffs . CR has never loss to a metro school.  CR plays Indy , Whitehaven , Ravenwood, Brentwood year in and out why the heck would they "run" from PC? Playoff time they are battle tested and ready to go. They don't schedule republic with an ready weak district schedule. These are facts once again . You pick and choose what to talk about . 

East Nasty you have to stop the madness, you guys do less with more. You can't talk about lumped up when y'all loss to a less talented Fairview team. And I would love to see any other metro team line up against Oakland and see a different outcome .

You get butthurt and offended when the truth hits you hard . Do y'all have a great program at PC ? Yes but y'all do what's expected year in and out nothing more . Do y'all have a great program at East? Of course not , the kids keep y'all a float but the coaches is atrocious. Does Hillsboro have a good program? Yes but they can't get over the hump of Beech in the playoff time, they are well prepared but always falls short. But none of those programs want to be recognized for coming in 3rd place when they should have the most gold balls in metro .

Talk...Naw we just the 2 of the few guys on coacht who take up for metro football in general so hold your horses dark knight. Far as coaching staff nobody said that.  They don't get on coach t so when someone says something or asks a question about PC we coming.  No different the the Mj posters,Alcoa posters,west tn posters.  Me and bird have been on here 8+ years and has always kept it real. Just like last year in the playoffs. No excuses we got beat down.  Obviously you're a Metro guy seeing that's the only topics you comment on.

Edited by FBfan26

3 hours ago, DarkKnight4 said:

You can't find a post where I went at any program that didn't come for us first! My thing is how can anyone talk about metro football and not give PC coaching staff credit? But like you said Hillsboro can't beat the same team, but somehow you still say their coaching staff has them well prepared. Like I stated earlier no other staff have done more than our, but somehow you flipped it and say no gold balls. But I guess CR and Hillsboro got gold balls tho! For the record that year we scheduled Republic nobody else was willing to play PC. CR don't play Whitehaven every year either, only played them once. PC plays indy this year. You dropping str8 false information, talking bout 80 plus players where at because its sholl not at PC. Talking bout you outsider now, yeah we can tell you don't nothing bout metro football.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

49 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

You can't find a post where I went at any program that didn't come for us first! My thing is how can anyone talk about metro football and not give PC coaching staff credit? But like you said Hillsboro can't beat the same team, but somehow you still say their coaching staff has them well prepared. Like I stated earlier no other staff have done more than our, but somehow you flipped it and say no gold balls. But I guess CR and Hillsboro got gold balls tho! For the record that year we scheduled Republic nobody else was willing to play PC. CR don't play Whitehaven every year either, only played them once. PC plays indy this year. You dropping str8 false information, talking bout 80 plus players where at because its sholl not at PC. Talking bout you outsider now, yeah we can tell you don't nothing bout metro football.

Hillsboro does have the Gold Ball.