Metro Rankings

bleacher

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

As should be the case.....HHS is a top 10 or so 5A school and Mt Juliet is a top 10 6A school. Not a surprise there. Good for Mt Juliet and I guess the burros have areas to improve on. How are PC and CR looking?

Never said it shouldn’t be the case but I expected more of a fight that’s for sure! 

Hold your horse Mj , from my seat that definitely didn’t happen .  The game seemed evenly matched with the 1st team both defenses looked pretty good. I didn’t stay the whole scrimmage I wanted to catch some of the PC & BA which was over with by the time I arrived  cause of lightning but mj did not dominate the way you exaggerate. Now maybe the 2nd team did but I wasn’t there to see that.

10 minutes ago, Hurricane717 said:

Hold your horse Mj , from my seat that definitely didn’t happen .  The game seemed evenly matched with the 1st team both defenses looked pretty good. I didn’t stay the whole scrimmage I wanted to catch some of the PC & BA which was over with by the time I arrived  cause of lightning but mj did not dominate the way you exaggerate. Now maybe the 2nd team did but I wasn’t there to see that.

First team it was 7-0. With the burros standing no chance in scoring with their first team. MJ has to figure out how to build a successful offense around a Duke Commit WR. However for the first scrimmage against what should be a more athletic Hillsboro team it seemed dominant to me. The Burros posed no threat to score ever.

5 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

I heard the same! MJ didn't dominate like goldenbear lead on!!!

8 hours ago, workinprogress said:

As should be the case.....HHS is a top 10 or so 5A school and Mt Juliet is a top 10 6A school. Not a surprise there. Good for Mt Juliet and I guess the burros have areas to improve on. How are PC and CR looking?

PC vs BA got called. PC maybe ran 7 plays before lightning. But we got some good lineman work in tho.