Metro Rankings

bleacher

From this week I heard :

Maplewood and CPA went at it and CPA won 5-2 

Hillsboro beat Indy 5-2 

CR got beat by Ensworth 34-12

East dismantled Springfield 

Stratford and Antioch scrimmaged but no score was relayed

Anyone have any other updates ? These updates may be inaccurate just going off what I was informed . Would like to hear about Mcgavock , Overton, PC, Hillwood, etc . 

13 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

From this week I heard :

Hillsboro beat Indy 5-2 

Anyone have any other updates ? These updates may be inaccurate just going off what I was informed . Would like to hear about Mcgavock , Overton, PC, Hillwood, etc . 

I heard the CR game was 28-0 against Ensworth Varsity. I dont know what happen with the backups and freshman also scrimmaged Oakland and both lost. The highlights are on Youtube.

East has played Columbia Academy and Springfield. I know SF is down this year so I dont know what to say about those  Scrimmages especially when your in the toughest divisions in 3a.

PC has scrimmaged against 2 clarksville teams and BA. Freshman also traveled to oakland. Haven't heard anything on hw,McG or Overton.

Edited by FBfan26

9 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I heard the CR game was 28-0 against Ensworth Varsity. I dont know what happen with the backups and freshman also scrimmaged Oakland and both lost. The highlights are on Youtube.

East has played Columbia Academy and Springfield. I know SF is down this year so I dont know what to say about those  Scrimmages especially when your in the toughest divisions in 3a.

PC has scrimmaged against 2 clarksville teams and BA. Freshman also traveled to oakland. Haven't heard anything on hw,McG or Overton.

I heard the same about CR 28-0 1s vs 1s. Nobody from PC worried about East! They have to show us and stop all that talking. 

On 8/11/2019 at 7:54 PM, Hurricane717 said:

From this week I heard :

Hillsboro beat Indy 5-2 

I truly believe we will finish what we started last year and get over the hump. 

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

Does anyone have the complete Metro Jamboree Schedule?

The first night begins Thursday, August 15th at East Nashville High School opening with Maplewood against Stratford and finishing with East Nashville taking on Hunters Lane High School.

Friday night, August 16th,  the jamboree location moves to McGavock High School.

The first match of the evening starts at 6:00 p.m. with a Southeast matchup between Antioch and Glencliff. The second game is Hillsboro who will take on the Saints of Mt. Juliet Christian Academy. Pearl Cohn and McGavock will close out the only three-game night of the three day event.

Overton hosts the last nightie third night on August 17th.  Cane Ridge will battle Hillwood followed by a north-south match up between Overton and Whites Creek. Thursday and Saturday’s games begin at 7:00 pm. Friday night the games begin at 6:00 pm.

2 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

The first night begins Thursday, August 15th at East Nashville High School opening with Maplewood against Stratford and finishing with East Nashville taking on Hunters Lane High School.

Friday night, August 16th,  the jamboree location moves to McGavock High School.

The first match of the evening starts at 6:00 p.m. with a Southeast matchup between Antioch and Glencliff. The second game is Hillsboro who will take on the Saints of Mt. Juliet Christian Academy. Pearl Cohn and McGavock will close out the only three-game night of the three day event.

Overton hosts the last nightie third night on August 17th.  Cane Ridge will battle Hillwood followed by a north-south match up between Overton and Whites Creek. Thursday and Saturday’s games begin at 7:00 pm. Friday night the games begin at 6:00 pm.

MJCA PLAYING HILLSBORO WILL BE A ROUGH GAME...... for the Saints.