Metro Rankings

bleacher

PC is the best all around team this year ..

Hopefully East can give PC a good game this year .

Hillsboro got hit on the chin but Ensworth is loaded and their new coach has them rolling . 

CR starting off 0-2 isn't a surprise to me , they have had some big time players on the sidelines . Their QB still hasn't played due to injury . I don't know of many back up QBs that can come in without it being a fall off. If I'm not mistaking their WR transfer has been the QB.

Stratford in my opinion has been getting too much credit I don't see the hype other than their RB Especially after a loss to a less talented FRA. 

8 hours ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

PC is the best all around team this year ..

Hopefully East can give PC a good game this year .

Hillsboro got hit on the chin but Ensworth is loaded and their new coach has them rolling . 

CR starting off 0-2 isn't a surprise to me , they have had some big time players on the sidelines . Their QB still hasn't played due to injury . I don't know of many back up QBs that can come in without it being a fall off. If I'm not mistaking their WR transfer has been the QB.

Stratford in my opinion has been getting too much credit I don't see the hype other than their RB Especially after a loss to a less talented FRA. 

PC- Its only 2 games and people are forgetting that we are still young a crap and have made alot of mistakes.

Hillsboro- I'm puzzled

CR still shouldn't be 0-2. Sounds like a excuse for the top "quote on quote" metro team. 6a at that.

Stratford we agree 100%